Does the idea of crafting world-class digital experiences in a company of curious and sharp minds give you butterflies? If yes, we may have a job for you.
Our design community is looking for experienced UX designers to join our ranks in Helsinki.
At Reaktor, we value common sense, autonomy, and a can-do attitude. We are determined to make our clients shine while we help them to change the world we live in.
Be the user advocate
You’ll see things come to life and make an impact on people’s daily lives. You don’t shy away from a diverse range of tasks, as sometimes all of the following may take place in one day.
Your daily tasks include:
- Transforming user needs into features and user interfaces
- Taking responsibility for design decisions and presenting them to the client
- Creating designs using modern tools to produce interactive prototypes and user flows
- Testing your designs with users early and often
- Articulating your thinking in a very low fidelity manner (be it sketching, white board or lego blocks)
- Enabling an effective feedback process, in both giving and receiving feedback
- Iterating your designs together with the development team and fellow designers
- Respecting accessibility guidelines and having a solid knowledge of UX patterns and cornerstones
- Creating design systems that are scalable, modular and updatable
- Working comfortably with remote tools and set ups
A professional with a kind and caring soul
We’re looking for an empathetic team-player who is driven by positive intent and the principle of charity – and someone who can also embrace change.
To thrive in this position, you’ll need:
- At least 4 years of experience in designing digital products & services for various domains
- A relevant track record of UX cases, demonstrating your ways of working and design solutions that are intuitive, reflect user and business needs and respect technical limitations.
- To view things holistically, be able to think the system as a whole, and articulate your thinking with a clear rationale to stakeholders and team members
- The ability to bring clarity and structure into complex and abstract problems
- To be able to evaluate and measure the impact of your designs solutions and adapt it whenever the landscape should change
- A curious mind and a drive to develop yourself constantly
Our experts are the foundation of our high-quality client work, and your wellbeing is always our utmost priority. You’ll be supported with internal training and events, development discussions, various hobby clubs, and an altogether comprehensive benefit package.
Interested? Drop us a line via the form below and introduce yourself. Please include your portfolio.
If you got interested in working with us at Reaktor, we recommend you also check our other open positions. We’re constantly looking for talents globally, and even if there are no open positions at the moment, we’ll gladly read and consider open applications.
Open application, design
Lead Digital Product Designer
Senior UX Designer
Careers at Reaktor
We are a strategy, design, and technology partner for forward-thinking companies and societies. Our unmatched execution capability is founded in superior technological skills and strong maker culture. If you want to know more about our way of working and culture, read more in the link below.