Talent Acquisition Recruiter
Good at finding great talent?
Reaktor is a creative digital product studio. We help enterprises design and build digital services through a user-driven, agile approach. Founded in Helsinki, we now have 450 Reaktorians around the world with locations in New York, Amsterdam, Dubai and Tokyo.
As our Tokyo team continues to grow, we are now looking for a Talent Acquisition Recruiter to join us. Your main responsibility is to support the following areas:
- Identifying our hiring needs
- Developing strategies to find ideal candidates and increase inbound applications
- Actively seeking out potential candidates
- Improving and overseeing our recruitment process, experience and channels
- Improving and managing internal and external communications
- Setting KPIs for the overall recruiting pipeline
- 5+ years of staffing experience in a recruitment agency and/or IT in-house corporate talent team.
- Fluent in Japanese and English.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and client service skills. Ability to clearly communicate in discussions and written documents as well as deliver tactful and constructive feedback.
- Demonstrated team player possessing leadership skills, humility, and respect for others.
This Position is for You if:
- You are self-motivated and can manage and prioritize your own tasks.
- You enjoy receiving feedback and actively seek it for your work and yourself.
- You enjoy working collaboratively with others and discussing differing opinions with those of different view points, backgrounds, and experiences.
- You don’t settle with the status quo; you constantly strive for improvement.
- You are analytical and can break down our recruitment pipeline into numbers and key data points.
- You like to get shit done!
Our Tokyo team is a family of 13 global professionals in engineering, design and business strategy. While we are dedicated to our crafts, we strongly encourage making work enjoyable and supporting a healthy work-life balance. It’s not uncommon to play a round of video games in the evening or go picnicking by the Tamagawa River on the weekend. We believe that quality in our work comes from a mixture of experience, passion for the job, strong interpersonal connections, and a healthy lifestyle.
Working hours are flexible. We provide a place to nurture your skills, gain a global perspective and an opportunity to help shape the culture and environment of our office.
Check out our secrets to hiring great talent here.
If you believe you are the person we’re looking for, introduce yourself. Tell us your story and send your application to email@example.com.
We can’t wait to hear from you!