Helsinki Software Development
We’re looking for a knowledgeable system architect with a hunger to tackle challenging, never-done-before projects. The cases you’ll work on will be at the very heart of the client’s business – for example the core product or a business-critical system. Your drive and experience are crucial to solving the problem.
You’re looking for a next-level challenge and want to work on completely new things that drive our industry forward. You love complex, meaningful problems and finding novel solutions to them. You’re deeply knowledgeable and passionate about technology, and aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be done.
At Reaktor, we constantly challenge ourselves and our clients to achieve the best possible outcome. You’ll get to work on worthwhile projects and be a part of a unique community of passionate professionals. We’re all about setting you up to succeed.
What you’ll do
Solve new, meaningful problems that have no ready answers
As part of one of our hybrid client teams, you’ll:
- Get to work on formidable new technology problems that are essential to the client’s business
- Choose the right tool for the job, whether that’s C, Clojure, Go, Python or something completely different
- Work on cases that range from embedded to networking, databases, server programming, and data and analytics
- Work together with your teammates to make the client’s product the best it can be, by any means necessary
What we’re looking for
You’re an expert systems designer with a deep love for code
You’ve been around the block and have the experience to prove it. You want to work in a cross-functional team that is passionate about solving the right problem, and you:
- Have extensive experience in different types of technology projects and environments, whether hardware or cloud
- Are a skillful coder with knowledge of several languages
- Understand systems architecture and how things should be built
- Take initiative to make things happen and drive things forward
What we’re like
We pride ourselves on a culture that is open, respectful and human. Reaktorians are a friendly, curious bunch – in addition to being some of the sharpest minds around. Doing what others consider unrealistic is our bread and butter.
We work together with our clients to set our projects up for success and help their organizations adapt and remain ahead in a world that is increasingly complex. As a Reaktorian you get to work in and learn from hybrid teams, with experts ranging from engineering to AI, business consulting, design, content and data.