Summer job Turku
Summer Job 2019 Turku
Dreaming of a job this summer where you can hone your digital service creation skills while working with a real-world client project? We’re looking to hire English-speaking software developers who love Turku as much as we do (if Turku is not your thing, you can check out our summer jobs in the Helsinki area instead).
At Reaktor, you’ll get to work on meaningful projects as part of a community of passionate experts. We want to help you improve your practical skills and grow into a top-notch software development professional.
If you welcome challenges, are willing to work as part of a team, and have a burning desire to show us what you can do, you might be right for us. The work starts in May/June 2019 and continues until August 2019.
What we offer
- A lot of responsibility and meaningful tasks as part of a real-world project with a large international client
- A world-class community of helpful and passionate colleagues
- A balance of responsibilities and freedom
- A workplace where you can feel at home
- A good and healthy work-life balance
- Your own desk at our office in the heart of Turku (Linnankatu 16)
- Modern tools
How to apply
In your application, let us know what new things you would like to learn and what motivates you on a personal level.
The application and CV should be sent in PDF format, together with a link to your GitHub or GitLab profile. Note that the form below accepts only one attachment, so you could either bundle everything into one PDF or send them as a .zip file.
If you feel that your GitHub/GitLab profile does not do proper justice to your skills, you can instead send us the solution to the preliminary assignment alongside your application and CV.
The application period ends on February 28th, 2019.