We are looking to hire Software Developers to join our Helsinki-based team in cutting edge projects with world renown customers the likes of Finnair, HBO, Michael Kors, Supercell etc.
We expect from you:
- Listed below are some of the technologies we like to use in our projects. We hope that you are fluent in at least one or two of these:
- Languages: ES6/7, React, Typescript, Clojure, Scala, Java 8, Kotlin, C++11/14/17, Rust, Go, Python, Ruby, Swift, Objective-C, Purescript, Elm, F#, Haskell
- Cloud & automation: Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Docker, AWS, Heroku,OpenStack Web
- Platforms: iOS, Android, React Native, Linux, Embedded
- Passion for agile and lean principles that actually work – in other words, not rituals for rituals’ sake – and solving really hard problems (and doing it with clean code)
- You should have the right to work in Finland
- Conversational Finnish is not mandatory but a big plus
- A hunger to develop your skills and yourself
You will be working in a small team of 4-8 experts. We avoid unnecessary hierarchy and focus on fully autonomic teams that accomplish their own goals and make their own decisions.
So please, introduce yourself using the form below. Tell us your story and what you want to accomplish. Details of any open source projects and your GitHub/GitLab/Bitbucket repository will be highly regarded. See what Adam has to say about his experience of interviewing with Reaktor.
What we offer
- Meaningful, high-impact projects in customer-centric digital services
- Freedom and responsibility over your work
- Smart, practical colleagues working in small multi-disciplinary teams
- Competitive salary with good perks
- Excellent work/life -balance
- State-of-the-art working equipment you pick yourself. You can use Mac, Windows, Linux or whatever else you desire.