- Want to spend your days solving the most intricate tech problems out there in meaningful, future-forward ways?
- Looking to combine big city ambition with the peacefulness of your own space?
- Feel you’d make for a great addition to what we’re dedicated to shape into the world’s best remote software team?
Our award-winning tech community is looking for Software Developers to join our remote office in Finland.
At its core, Reaktor is a technology company that helps ambitious organizations become digital leaders. From premium software development to digital transformation, our global community of experts does it all – here are some of our most recent digital ventures to give you an idea of what that means.
As a Software Developer at Reaktor, you will
Turn digital visions into top-of-the-class products and services
In more concrete terms, your job is to:
- Work together with developers, designers, strategists and the client to clarify ambiguous requirements, define the best course of action, select the used stack and together shape the end result
- Be responsible for frontend, backend, full-stack or architecture development in a software development project, and work with your teammates to pick the right technologies and deliver continuously
- Commit working code, perform code reviews for peers and help develop the team’s ways of working
- Take your share of responsibility for the team and the project, and have the vision and drive to do more than just “type in the code”
For a tangible feel of what typical Reaktor projects and teams are made of, get to know the hybrid team at the Finnish National Agency for Education or peek into the daily life of the data science team at Orion.
A skillful collaborator looking to hone their skills – and help others do the same
To thrive with us, you’ll need
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in software development positions
- Know-how on multiple languages and technologies (such as React.js, Vue.js, TypeScript, ClojureScript and/or Node.js, Scala, Clojure, Kotlin)
- Understanding of the underlying principles of software development, and an ability to transfer your knowledge and skills to new technologies or domains
- A demonstrated ability to adopt new software engineering technologies and practices
- Great collaboration skills, and an ability to help your team improve its ways of working: we share what we learn, help others, learn from our peers, and ask for help when needed
- Fluency in English
Why join us?
For two decades, we’ve been developing qualities and capabilities for adapting, reacting, and supporting change – building Reaktor to hold up in a fast-paced environment while ensuring the well-being of our people.
The remote office is the latest addition to our roster of international offices. This means that the remote team has its own support functions, perks, and community practices – just like any Reaktor office would. As one of the first talents to join the remote office, it is particularly important that you are a seasoned team-player with the skill and discipline to lead yourself in a location-free environment. Don’t worry – we’ll be there for you every step of the way.
So, dear future colleague anywhere between Nuorgam and Bogskär – apply away! We can’t wait to send over a Google Meets invite. Drop us a line via the form below and introduce yourself. Voit lähettää hakemuksesi meille myös suomeksi.
P.S. Listen to our podcast Fork Pull Merge Push. The second season is out now!
If you got interested in working with us at Reaktor, we recommend you also check our other open positions. We’re constantly looking for talents globally, and even if there are no open positions at the moment, we’ll gladly read and consider open applications.
Remote Senior Full Stack Software Engineers
Remote Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
Careers at Reaktor
We are a strategy, design, and technology partner for forward-thinking companies and societies. Our unmatched execution capability is founded in superior technological skills and strong maker culture. If you want to know more about our way of working and culture, read more in the link below.