Software Developer, Reaktor Aero Business
- Do you want to work with globally recognised companies while influencing an entire industry and how things are done?
- Do you want to collaborate with top designers and developers in the industry to deliver digital experiences for millions of people globally?
- Are you interested in consulting and product development – and having the opportunity to become one of the leading technical authorities in the industry?
Reaktor Aero is looking for talented developers with a consultant mindset to join our office in Finland (including our Finnish Remote Office), New York or Amsterdam.
Reaktor Aero is a part of Reaktor, with a global focus on aviation. We’ve been catering to the needs of airlines since 2013, improving the travel experience for millions of passengers on both hemispheres. Despite the current COVID-19 situation and its impact on the aviation industry, Reaktor Aero has been able to maintain growth throughout the pandemic. Our clients see us as close partners and our customer satisfaction level shows that our customers like to work with us.
As a Software developer at Reaktor, your job is to
Help our clients adapt and thrive even in challenging times
Your daily tasks include:
- Working together with a hybrid team of developers, designers, strategists, and the client to clarify ambiguous requirements, define the best course of action, pick the right tools and technologies, and shape the result
- Continuously delivering functional and high-quality software, commiting working code, performing code reviews for peers, and helping to develop the team’s ways of working
- Taking your share of the responsibility for the team and the project and having the vision and drive to do more than just “type in the code”
- Being able to maintain a healthy work-life balance: you'll be ready to pick up your kid from daycare or switch to your favorite hobby on time
Reaktor Aero has so far focused on creating mobile applications, on-board entertainment systems (IFE), on-board connectivity services (IFC), booking flow design, and advanced analytics based services at airports.
Versatility and the right mindset
Our software engineers are team players, keen to share what they have learned and to learn from others. We’re a hands-on bunch and expect you to be able to both ideate and take action.
To thrive in this position, you’ll need:
- Work experience from multiple languages and technologies in multiple domains including Android and QT/QML experience
- Understanding of the underlying principles of software development and an ability to transfer their knowledge and skills to new technologies or domains
- A demonstrated ability to adopt new software engineering technologies and practices
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken
- Willingness to travel when the situation allows it
Our experts are the foundation of our high-quality client work, and your wellbeing is always our utmost priority. You’ll be supported with internal training and events, development discussions, various hobby clubs, and an altogether comprehensive benefit package.
Help us build the future of aviation! Drop us a line via the form below and introduce yourself.
If you got interested in working with us at Reaktor, we recommend you also check our other open positions. We’re constantly looking for talents globally, and even if there are no open positions at the moment, we’ll gladly read and consider open applications.
Mobile Developer (iOS / Android / React Native)
Open application, technology
Software developer, Reaktor Education
Careers at Reaktor
We are a strategy, design, and technology partner for forward-thinking companies and societies. Our unmatched execution capability is founded in superior technological skills and strong maker culture. If you want to know more about our way of working and culture, read more in the link below.