We’re looking for software developers to join our ranks in Helsinki and create world-class digital products for our customers. You’ll get to work on challenging projects in interesting industries and domains using modern methods and technologies. What those methods and technologies are is up to you and your team to decide. You’ll work closely with the client and your teammates to give input into projects and shape the final working product.
You are a software developer who’s looking to push the envelope, and keep evolving your skills. You want to work with peers who are all top-notch in their own area of expertise – designers, developers, strategists, content specialists etc. – to create products that are more than a sum of their parts.
What we’re like
At Reaktor, we pride ourselves on a culture that is open, respectful and human. Reaktorians are a friendly, curious bunch – in addition to being some of the sharpest minds around. Here, you’ll get to work on meaningful projects and be a part of a unique community of passionate professionals.
We constantly challenge ourselves and our clients to achieve the best possible outcome. Doing what others consider unrealistic is our bread and butter. As a Reaktorian, you get to work in and learn from multi-disciplinary teams with experts ranging from engineering to AI, business consulting, design, content and data.
What you’ll do
Turn digital visions into working products
As part of the Reaktor team, you’ll:
- Work together with developers, designers, strategists and the client to clarify ambiguous requirements, define the best course of action and together shape the end result
- Be responsible for either frontend, full-stack, backend or infrastructure development in a software development project, and work with your teammates to pick the right technologies and deliver continuously
- Commit working code, perform code reviews for peers and help develop the team’s ways of working
- Take your share of responsibility for the team and the project, and have the vision and drive to do more than just “type in the code”.
What we’re looking for
A skillful collaborator looking to hone their skills and help others do the same
You’re a hands-on developer who have:
- Experience of working with modern technologies in a software engineering role
- An ability to adopt new software engineering technologies and methods, and may have side projects built using different tech
- Great collaboration skills: You share what you learn, help others, learn from your peers, and ask for help when you need it
- Good communication skills and fluency in English or Finnish (Finnish not required, but helps a lot)
- Necessary permits for working in Finland
Interested? Drop us a line using the form below and introduce yourself! If possible also include some concrete work examples to your application to make the recruitment process more straightforward.