Service Design Lead
Passionate about building digital service with the latest technologies
We are now looking for people with the passion to create high-quality digital services in Japan!
Reaktor is a creative digital product studio. Our 5-year-old Tokyo branch focuses on helping enterprises build digital services using a user-driven, agile approach. We work lean, and swear by prototypes and data, continuous iteration, humble curiosity, and small teams with big autonomy. Our creations cover a wide range of platforms and technologies, including mobile apps, web, IoT devices, VR, robots, and even satellites.
A typical day as a Service Design Lead:
- You will encourage innovative approaches to design techniques
- You will be responsible for establishing and managing client relationships
- You will liaise with key client stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle and troubleshoot problem areas.
What you need to bring with you:
- 8+ years delivering interface design solutions for various clients as well as strong leadership experience.
- Experience owning a project vision, execution, quality and client relationship.
- Support business development efforts, including Statements of Work (SOW), proposal development, client presentations, etc.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to clients through the organization design process
- Ability to respond positively and calmly to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
- Experience with user research and owning a project vision, execution, quality and client relationship.
- Native level Japanese and business level English
To give you an idea what it’s like working at Reaktor:
- We believe digitalization can bring unprecedented change to Japan. At Reaktor, you will be fulfilling a key role to help us bring innovative digital services to Japanese enterprises.
- We create digital services that answer users’ needs without compromising on software quality or execution speed.
- We support work-life balance. We believe that quality in our work comes from a mixture of experience, passion for the job, and a healthy lifestyle.
- We have global offices in New York, Helsinki, Amsterdam and Tokyo. You get to learn and share knowledge with other top talent from all over the world.
If you believe you are the person we’re looking for, introduce yourself. Tell us your story and what you want to accomplish. Details of any open source projects and your GitHub repository are highly regarded.
Drop us a line at about why you’re a perfect fit for this position, and include your CV along with few samples of your work.
We can’t wait to meet you!