Senior UX Designer
Are you a designer who keeps user needs at the center of your work?
We are now looking for a Senior UX Designer to join our growing Tokyo team.
What we expect from you:
- Leadership: You will lead our team and clients, come up with new digital solutions and take them from concept to creation.
- Professional insights: You are comfortable pitching for prospective clients from both design and business perspectives.
- Hands-on skills: You can craft exceptional UX, design beautiful interfaces, and work with engineers and other stakeholders to prototype and validate your designs.
- Japanese fluency and conversational English are required
- Solid understanding of human-centered design, design thinking and prototyping
- 3+ years of working experience in creative agencies or design consultancies
Reaktor is a creative digital product studio. Our 3-year-old Tokyo branch focuses on helping enterprises build digital services by understanding client needs and iteratively designing and building digital solutions. Our creations cover a wide range of platforms and technologies, including mobile apps, web, IoT devices, VR, robots, and even satellites.
- We believe the role of design is to bridge user perspective with software solutions. You are in a key position to define what the product is about.
- We combine the best of Western and Japanese design methodologies to produce superior results for Japanese enterprises.
- We support work-life balance. We believe that quality in our work comes from a mixture of experience, passion for the job, and a healthy lifestyle.
- We have global offices in New York, Helsinki and Tokyo. You get to learn and share knowledge with other top talent from all over the world.
If you believe you are the person we’re looking for, introduce yourself. Tell us about your past adventures in the world of design, and let us know what you’d love to do in the future. Keep it original rather than official.
Send your application including relevant previous work to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
What we offer
- Daily hand-brewed specialty coffee, weekly company dinner and monthly cocktail party
- Choice of phone and paid cellphone plan covered by company
- Horizontal organisation
- Support for work-life balance
- Flexible working hours (Extra hours will be converted into time off)
- Full coverage for commute
- Bi-annual company retreats
- Weekends, Public Holidays, Summer and New Years holidays off
- 2 weeks of guaranteed paid vacation
- Paid annual medical checkups
- Complete social insurance package