Senior UX Designer
We’re looking for user experience professionals to join our office in Helsinki. You will be working as a team member in one of our digital product creation teams. Your role is crucial in ensuring the products and services match the high quality we strive to create.
You’re a hands-on designer with attention to detail. You want to understand the customer’s context and help them achieve the impact they are after. In your design work, you take into account multiple aspects and communicate them to customers and team members with ease. You realise that a holistic approach is required to make a product successful.
At Reaktor, we constantly challenge ourselves and our clients to achieve the best possible outcome. You’ll get to work on meaningful projects and be a part of a unique community of passionate professionals. We’re all about setting you up to succeed.
What you’ll do
Our UX designers are obsessed with solving complex problems
As part of a team, our UX designers help our clients by:
- Understanding the customers’ challenges and context
- Participating in research and transforming it into actionable insight
- Scoping the project into meaningful parts
- Designing fluent customer flows and desirable user interfaces
- Creating a working prototype together with the team as early as possible
- Validating the design decision constantly by testing with mock-ups and prototypes, later by observing the usage of a working launched product
- Presenting your design decisions to stakeholders
- Continuously improving the solution via iterative releases and user feedback
- Being curious about how the product is affecting and changing the lives of its users
At Reaktor, UX designers see their work and the designs they create as a part of the whole. They enjoy working in teams of people with diverse skills, and have a holistic view of the solution. They strive to optimize the entirety instead of its parts.
What we’re looking for
A designer who can make things happen
As a UX designer in a senior position, you:
- Have a good understanding of modern technologies and design systems
- Have experience in building customer insight
- Are able to communicate your design decisions
- Support your team and fellow designers
- Are a fluent speaker of Finnish and English
- Have an urge to develop your skills and expand your view of the work
What we’re like
We pride ourselves on a culture that is open, respectful and human. Reaktorians are a friendly, curious bunch – in addition to being some of the sharpest minds around. Doing what others consider unrealistic is our bread and butter.
We work together with our clients to set our projects up for success and help their organizations adapt and remain ahead in a world that is increasingly complex. As a Reaktorian you get to work in and learn from hybrid teams, with experts ranging from engineering to AI, business consulting, design, content and data.
Reaktor in brief
Reaktor is a hybrid partner for forward-thinking companies and organizations. We reimagine businesses, and design and build tomorrow’s digital products. Our full range of consultancy and agency services include expertise from high level business consultancy, to hands-on service and product design and development, to branding and marketing.
We have global reach, a Nordic touch, a boutique approach, and an exceptional ability to scale and take on projects of any caliber.