Senior UX Designer
We’re looking for user experience professionals who want to be a part of creating digital products that make an impact in the real world. You want to turn initial design ideas into working product, and always advocate for the user. Your role is crucial in ensuring the products and services match the high quality we strive to create.
You’re a hands-on designer with immaculate attention to detail and are keen to collaborate in creating the finished solution. You have a wide arsenal of methods for understanding the customer’s context and helping them achieve the impact they are after. You examine problems from multiple viewpoints and are able to communicate them to both clients and team members with ease. You optimize for the whole and understand that the product is more than a sum of its parts.
At Reaktor, we constantly challenge ourselves and our clients to achieve the best possible outcome. You’ll get to work on meaningful projects and be a part of a unique community of passionate professionals. We’re all about setting you up to succeed.
What you’ll do
Our UX designers are obsessed with solving complex problems
As part of a team, our UX designers help our clients by:
- Understanding the customers’ challenges and context, and translating them into fluent customer flows and desirable user interface designs
- Leading and participating in user research and transforming the findings into actionable insight
- Working with your team to scope the project into meaningful parts and then creating a working prototype as early as possible
- Continuously validating design decisions by testing with mockups, prototypes, and observation of the actual use of the product
- Being curious about how the product is affecting and changing the lives of its users
At Reaktor, UX designers see their work and the designs they create as a part of the whole. We enjoy working in teams of people with diverse skills, and strive to always hold a holistic view of the solution.
What we’re looking for
A designer who can make things happen
As a senior UX designer, you’re excited to work on some of the most challenging digital product design problems out there, and inspire your designer colleagues and teammates to build great solutions together. You have an urge to develop your skills and expand your view of the work, and you:
- Understand the ins and outs of modern technologies and design systems, and are able to use and adapt them to the situation at hand
- Have solid experience in building and utilizing customer insight in your work as well as sharing the findings
- Are able to communicate and present your design decisions to stakeholders, and explain how they support both user and business goals
- Actively support your fellow designers and teammates, and are a competent mentor
- Speak fluent Finnish and English
What we’re like
We pride ourselves on a culture that is open, respectful and human. Reaktorians are a friendly, curious bunch – in addition to being some of the sharpest minds around. Doing what others consider unrealistic is our bread and butter.
We work together with our clients to set our projects up for success and help their organizations adapt and remain ahead in a world that is increasingly complex. As a Reaktorian you get to work in and learn from hybrid teams, with experts ranging from engineering to AI, business consulting, design, content and data.
Reaktor in brief
Reaktor is a hybrid partner for forward-thinking companies and organizations. We reimagine businesses, and design and build tomorrow’s digital products. Our full range of consultancy and agency services include expertise from high-level business consultancy, to hands-on service and product design and development, to branding and marketing.
We have global reach, a Nordic touch, a boutique approach, and an exceptional ability to scale and take on projects of any caliber.