Reaktor is a creative technology partner for forward-thinking organizations and societies. Reaktor’s global community of 600+ industry-leading experts creates digital products, services, and strategies built on exceptional technological competence. The company is known for delivering high quality with high velocity, from premium software development to brand experiences and digital transformation.
Based in Helsinki, New York, Amsterdam, Stockholm, and Tokyo, Reaktor works with clients such as Adidas, HBO, Supercell, Varian, and Finnair. Reaktor’s work has been globally recognized with awards such as the MIT Inclusive Innovation Prize, Red Dot, Emmy for Interactive Media, Webby Award, German Design Award, and Apex Innovation Award.
Are you the Senior Talent Sourcing Specialist we are looking for?
Do you know the talent market like your own pockets? Are you eager to find new talent and get excited by finding unsourced diamonds that turn into hires? Is talent research your passion and recruitment pipeline data & tools close to your heart? If you answered “yes” to these questions, you might be the one we are looking for!
We are looking for a Senior Talent Sourcing Specialist to join our amazing Talent Growth team in our HQ in Helsinki or in our super cool office in Amsterdam. Our team is an important part of Reaktor and lives and breathes our company guiding principle “our experts form our contribution to the world”. We have a tight-knit core recruitment team but we work closely and celebrate success with our whole European talent team, as well as all our experts in software development, design, business and several other functions.
As a Senior Talent Sourcing Specialist:
Your average day might include hands-on sourcing, candidate platform development, following sourcing related data and KPI’s, and developing our sourcing methods or doing market research for our different existing and up-coming talent communities in Europe.
Under the mentioned themes there are some of the following responsibilities:
Hands-on sourcing and candidate contacting:
- Sourcing and building long lists for different European markets, focusing mainly on software engineer / developer and designer roles
- Screening / filtering candidates with area subject matter experts
- Contacting candidates and moving them to pipeline
- Seeing together with our marketing that we are present on different platforms, where we have relevant candidates or that we use the relevant platforms efficiently for sourcing
- Making sure that existing platforms in Finland are up-to-date with their information together with our Talent Marketing (for example: LinkedIn, StackOverflow, Glassdoor)
- Take new relevant platforms into use
- Share information with marketing, for them to choose right platforms to target marketing campaigns
Data follow-up & development:
- Conversion follow-up and conversion follow-up tool development
- Keeping the team up-to-date with weekly & monthly KPI's from sourcing
- Automatisation of low effort candidate sourcing & lead nurturing
- Sourcing tool upgrades
- Researching, developing and testing out new avenues / ways to source
- Talent market research
- Up-skilling recruitment team in sourcing
- Sourcing planning and follow-up
- Sourcing target ownership with recruitment team
- Driving of proactive referral program with rest of the recruitment team
This role is pivotal for Reaktor’s growth and the main responsibility is to see that we have enough candidates at the start of the pipeline and that the new markets we enter have enough suitable talent in relation to the growth target. In this position you get to test things, have fun but you are expected to share the team's joint sourcing/contacting targets and occasionally help out in other areas (mainly employer branding, opening job ads and developing the overall recruitment process).
You are the one we are looking for if:
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You are experienced in technical sourcing and recruitment
- You have an understanding and insight to the European tech talent market (or from few different countries in Europe)
- You know how to attract different types of candidates, how to develop sourcing techniques and where to find especially tech and design talents
- You have proven project coordination & management skills and good self management skills
- You know different types of sourcing tools and have gained some experience in using them
- You are a team worker through and through
- You have very fluent English skills, both verbal and written
- You are a fast learner and share knowledge enthusiastically to your peers
- You hold diverse and inclusive pipeline as one of your top priorities
You don’t have to be senior in years but you have to be able to work independently and be a self-starter, with experience in driving things forward. And although this is an independent role, we do things as a team.
What you get out of it:
As already stated, our experts form our contribution to the world – meaning that our employees are our greatest value, and your wellbeing is always our utmost priority. You’ll be supported with internal training and events, development discussions, various hobby clubs, and an altogether comprehensive benefit package.
Interested? Drop us a line via the form below and introduce yourself. Please include your resumé and a short cover letter – when recruiting, we are looking for relevance, approach, knowledge and skills relevant for the job. Please note that the application period for this role ends on January 16th 2022.
Basically, if you know what boolean strings, web scraping or OSINT mean in sourcing context, this is a job you should apply for! If you still need some convincing or you have questions about the position, please contact Aini Leppäkorpi, Talent Growth Lead, on Wednesday 5th, between 14:00 and 16:30 or on Friday 7th, between 9:00 and 12:00 o’clock. You can reach Aini by phone at 044 554 7756.
If you got interested in working with us at Reaktor, we recommend you also check our other open positions. We’re constantly looking for talents globally, and even if there are no open positions at the moment, we’ll gladly read and consider open applications.
Careers at Reaktor
We are a strategy, design, and technology partner for forward-thinking companies and societies. Our unmatched execution capability is founded in superior technological skills and strong maker culture. If you want to know more about our way of working and culture, read more in the link below.