Senior Software Engineers
Reaktor is a strategy, design, and engineering company based in NYC, Helsinki, Tokyo and Amsterdam. Our New York office is growing fast and we’re always on the look-out for the most talented software engineers to make sure our teams are filled with best in class individuals. We might all have climbed far up the career ladder in our past lives, but here we leave our titles at the door and work together to get shit done with clients like HBO, Michael Kors, Nasdaq, Samsung, Supercell, and Finnair.
Here’s what we can offer you:
- Teams that are totally autonomous and cross-functional.
- A community of amazing people who will both teach you and learn from you.
- Experimentation and continuous improvement of our skills and ways of working.
- A commitment to constant evolution (and the occasional revolution).
- A world without hierarchy—big ideas can come from anyone and anywhere.
- A ton of fun!
What we’ll expect from you:
- A ton of skills and wisdom in working with tech that you consider useful. In no particular order, here are some things many of us like: functional programming, Node.js, Clojure, React, Swift, SQL, NoSQL, general bleeding edge stuff.
- 6+ years of real-world experience in building digital products and services.
- Passion for:
- Agile and lean principles that actually work – not rituals for rituals’ sake.
- Solving really hard problems (and doing it with clean code).
- Learning, growing, and embiggening your mind!
- Willingness to be responsible for your work, development and career path. Don’t worry: we’ll have your back in whatever you want to achieve, but it’s up to you to have the end goal in mind.
- Authorization to work in the United States.
Think you’re worth the salt? Great!
Introduce yourself via the form below. Personality, details of any open source projects, and your GitHub repository will be highly regarded. Keep it original rather than official.
What we offer
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- Competitive salary
- Flexible vacation time, four weeks guaranteed
- Support for personal improvement and career path planning
- Commuter benefit
- Citi Bike and gym memberships
- Massage allowance
- Weekly team meet-ups with dinner and great company