Senior Software Developer, Turku
- Are you looking to work on challenging projects in a wide range of industries using modern methods and technologies?
- Do you want to work with peers who are all top-notch in their own area of expertise – designers, developers, strategists, and content specialists – to create products that are more than a sum of their parts?
- Do you want to feel like you're working in a startup and take part in shaping the future of Reaktor Turku?
Our award-winning tech community is looking for software developers to join our office in Turku.
As a software developer at Reaktor, you'll
Turn digital visions into working products
Your daily tasks include:
- Building digital services for both locally and internationally renowned major brands
- Working together with a hybrid team of developers, designers, strategists and the client to clarify ambiguous requirements, define the best course of action and together shape the end result
- Being responsible for the web-facing parts of the project and working with your teammates to pick the right technologies and deliver continuously
- Commiting working code, performing code reviews for peers and helping develop the team’s ways of working
- Taking your share of the responsibility for the team and the project, and having the vision and drive to do more than just “type in the code”. You’re not necessarily expected to lead – but if you have a natural knack for it, then go for it!
For two decades, we’ve been developing qualities and capabilities for adapting, reacting, and supporting change – building Reaktor to hold up in a fast-paced environment while ensuring the well-being of our people.
A skilled collaborator looking to stay at the top of their game
To thrive in this position, you’ll need:
- 3 to 5+ years of experience of working in a software engineering role and experience with both back end and front end – one may be stronger than the other
- At least two full-stack web projects in production
- A demonstrated ability to adopt new software engineering technologies and methods – and also possible side projects built using different tech
- Great collaboration skills – you share what you learn, help others, learn from your peers, and ask for help when you need it.
- Fluency in either English or Finnish, good communication skills, and the necessary permits for working in Finland
Our experts are the foundation of our high-quality client work, and your wellbeing is always our utmost priority. You’ll be supported with internal training and events, development discussions, various hobby clubs, and an altogether comprehensive benefit package.
Interested? Drop us a line via the form below and introduce yourself. Voit lähettää hakemuksesi meille myös suomeksi.
P.S. Listen to our podcast Fork Pull Merge Push. The first season is out now.
If you got interested in working with us at Reaktor, we recommend you also check our other open positions. We’re constantly looking for talents globally, and even if there are no open positions at the moment, we’ll gladly read and consider open applications.
Mobile Developer (iOS / Android / React Native)
Open application, technology
Software Developer, Reaktor Aero Business
Careers at Reaktor
We are a strategy, design, and technology partner for forward-thinking companies and societies. Our unmatched execution capability is founded in superior technological skills and strong maker culture. If you want to know more about our way of working and culture, read more in the link below.