Senior Software Developer to build Reaktor Tampere
We’re looking for a senior software developer to help build our new office in Tampere and create world-class digital products for our customers. This is a unique opportunity to work like a startup inside a big company – and shape the future of Reaktor Tampere.
You’ll get to work on challenging projects in interesting industries, using modern methods and technologies. What those methods and technologies are is up to you and your team to decide. You’ll work closely with the client and your teammates to give input into projects and shape the final working product.
You are an experienced software developer who’s looking to push the envelope, and keep evolving your skills. You want to work with peers who are all top-notch in their own area of expertise – designers, developers, strategists, content specialists – to create products that are more than a sum of their parts.
At Reaktor, we constantly challenge ourselves and our clients to achieve the best possible outcome. You’ll get to work on worthwhile projects and be a part of a unique community of passionate professionals. We’re all about setting you up to succeed.
What you’ll do
Turn digital visions into working products
As part of the team at Reaktor Tampere you’ll:
- Work on international projects and/or for big companies in the Tampere area
- Work together with developers, designers, strategists and the client to clarify ambiguous requirements, define the best course of action and together shape the end result
- Be responsible for either frontend, fullstack, backend or infrastructure development in a software development project, and work with your teammates to pick the right technologies and deliver continuously
- Commit working code, perform code reviews for peers and help develop the team’s ways of working
- Take your share of responsibility for the team and the project, and have the vision and drive to do more than just “type in the code”. You’re not necessarily expected to lead – but if you have a natural knack for it, then go for it!
Our senior software engineers are team players, keen to share what they learn and learn from others. We’re a hands-on bunch, and expect you to be able to both ideate and take action.
What we’re looking for
A skilled collaborator looking to stay at the top of their game
You’re a hands-on developer who is deeply familiar with modern technologies. You have:
- Good amount of experience of working in a software engineering role (5+ years recommended, but not required)
- Experience on a board spectrum (e.g. both backend and frontend – one may be stronger than the other)
- A demonstrated ability to adopt new software engineering technologies and methods, and may have side projects built using different tech
- Good communication skills and fluency in English or Finnish (Finnish not required, but helps a lot)
- Necessary permits for working in Finland
- Great collaboration skills: You share what you learn, help others, learn from your peers, and ask for help when you need it.
We’re extra-impressed if you have in-depth knowledge of multiple stacks, techs or paradigms; are experienced in working on or leading agile teams; or have a strong background in comprehensive testing or setting up build/CI/CD pipelines.
What we offer
- Good salary and benefits
- A cooperative, supportive and friendly community of world-class experts
- Meaningful, pioneering projects with interesting clients
- The freedom to shape and develop your own role – and the support needed to get there
- Continuous training and coaching possibilities
- A workplace where you can truly feel at home
- A healthy balance between work and free time
- Interest groups and clubs by Reaktorians, for Reaktorians
Voit lähettää hakemuksesi meille myös suomeksi!