Senior Software Developer, Tampere
Voit lukea ilmoituksen suomeksi täältä.
- Are you looking to work on challenging projects in a wide range of industries, using modern methods and technologies?
- Do you want to work with peers who are all top-notch in their own area of expertise – designers, developers, strategists, content specialists – to create products that are more than a sum of their parts?
- Do you want to help our customers shine while shaping the future of Reaktor Tampere?
Our award-winning tech community is looking for software developers to join our office in Tampere.
As a software developer at Reaktor, you'll
Turn digital visions into working products
Your daily tasks include:
- Working on local and international projects in the Tampere area
- Working together with developers, designers, strategists and the client to clarify ambiguous requirements, define the best course of action and together shape the end result
- Being responsible for either front end, fullstack, back end or infrastructure development in a software development project – and working with your teammates to pick the right technologies and deliver continuously
- Commiting working code, performing code reviews for peers and helping develop the team’s ways of working
- Taking your share of responsibility for the team and the project, and having the vision and drive to do more than just “type in the code”
For two decades, we’ve been developing qualities and capabilities for adapting, reacting, and supporting change – building Reaktor to hold up in a fast-paced environment while ensuring the well-being of our people.
A skilled collaborator looking to stay at the top of their game
To thrive in this position, you’ll need:
- A good amount of experience of working in a software engineering role (5+ years recommended, but not required)
- Experience on a broad spectrum (for example both back end and front end – one may be stronger than the other)
- A demonstrated ability to adopt new software engineering technologies and methods. You might have side projects built using different tech
- Good communication skills and fluency in English or Finnish (Finnish is not required, but helps a lot), along with the necessary permits for working in Finland
- Great collaboration skills – you share what you learn, help others, learn from your peers, and ask for help when you need it.
Our experts are the foundation of our high-quality client work, and your wellbeing is always our utmost priority. You’ll be supported with internal training and events, development discussions, various hobby clubs, and an altogether comprehensive benefit package.
Interested? Drop us a line via the form below and introduce yourself. Voit lähettää hakemuksesi meille myös suomeksi.
P.S. Listen to our new podcast Fork Pull Merge Push. The first season is out now.
If you got interested in working with us at Reaktor, we recommend you also check our other open positions. We’re constantly looking for talents globally, and even if there are no open positions at the moment, we’ll gladly read and consider open applications.
Mobile Developer (iOS / Android / React Native)
Open application, technology
Software Developer, Reaktor Aero Business
Careers at Reaktor
We are a strategy, design, and technology partner for forward-thinking companies and societies. Our unmatched execution capability is founded in superior technological skills and strong maker culture. If you want to know more about our way of working and culture, read more in the link below.