Senior Software Developer, Tampere
Voit lukea ilmoituksen suomeksi täältä.
We’re looking for a senior software developer to join our office in Tampere. As a senior software developer you’ll create world-class digital products for our international and/or local customers in Tampere. While helping our customers shine, you have a unique opportunity to shape the future of Reaktor Tampere.
You’ll get to work on challenging projects in interesting industries, using modern methods and technologies. What those methods and technologies are is up to you and your team to decide. You’ll work closely with the client and your teammates to give input into projects and shape the final working product.
You are an experienced software developer who’s looking to push the envelope, and keep evolving your skills. You want to work with peers who are all top-notch in their own area of expertise – designers, developers, strategists, content specialists – to create products that are more than a sum of their parts.
What you’ll do
Turn digital visions into working products
As part of the team at Reaktor Tampere you’ll:
- Work on local and international projects in the Tampere area
- Work together with developers, designers, strategists and the client to clarify ambiguous requirements, define the best course of action and together shape the end result
- Be responsible for either frontend, fullstack, backend or infrastructure development in a software development project, and work with your teammates to pick the right technologies and deliver continuously
- Commit working code, perform code reviews for peers and help develop the team’s ways of working
- Take your share of responsibility for the team and the project, and have the vision and drive to do more than just “type in the code”.
Our senior software developers are team players, keen to share what they learn and learn from others. We’re a hands-on bunch, and expect you to be able to both ideate and take action.
What we’re looking for
A skilled collaborator looking to stay at the top of their game
You’re a hands-on developer who is deeply familiar with modern technologies. You have:
- Good amount of experience of working in a software engineering role (5+ years recommended, but not required)
- Experience on a broad spectrum (e.g. both backend and frontend – one may be stronger than the other)
- A demonstrated ability to adopt new software engineering technologies and methods, and may have side projects built using different tech
- Good communication skills and fluency in English or Finnish (Finnish not required, but helps a lot)
- Necessary permits for working in Finland
- Great collaboration skills: You share what you learn, help others, learn from your peers, and ask for help when you need it.
We’re extra-impressed if you have in-depth knowledge of multiple stacks, techs or paradigms; are experienced in working on or leading agile teams; or have a strong background in comprehensive testing or setting up build/CI/CD pipelines.
Voit lähettää hakemuksesi meille myös suomeksi!
What we’re like
We pride ourselves on a culture that is open, respectful and human. Reaktorians are a friendly, curious bunch – in addition to being some of the sharpest minds around. Doing what others consider unrealistic is our bread and butter.
We work together with our clients to set our projects up for success and help their organizations adapt and remain ahead in a world that is increasingly complex. As a Reaktorian you get to work in and learn from hybrid teams, with experts ranging from engineering to AI, business consulting, design, content and data.
P.S. Listen to our new podcast Fork Pull Merge Push.
Insight, inspiration, and the most mind-bending technical rabbit holes, brought to you biweekly.
If you got interested in working with us at Reaktor, we recommend you also check our other open positions. We’re constantly looking for talents globally, and even if there are no open positions at the moment, we’ll gladly read and consider open applications.
Senior Software Developer, Stockholm
Senior Software Developer
Lead Technology Consultant
Careers at Reaktor
We are a strategy, design, and technology partner for forward-thinking companies and societies. Our unmatched execution capability is founded in superior technological skills and strong maker culture. If you want to know more about our way of working and culture, read more in the link below.