Senior software developer, continuous services
We’re looking for a senior software developer to join our continuous services team in Helsinki. You’ll help us successfully operate and manage the services we’ve developed for our clients in the long-term.
You’re a good mix of a full-stack developer, a DevOps professional and cloud technologies expert. You excel in automating and managing systems. You prefer happy clients and functional systems over polished SLA reports, and you’re interested in managing services developed using modern technologies (not in some dark basement with Cobol).
At Reaktor, we constantly challenge ourselves and our clients to achieve the best possible outcome. You’ll get to work on meaningful projects and be a part of a unique community of passionate professionals. We’re all about setting you up to succeed.
What you’ll do
Making sure our clients’ services are running smoothly
Our continuous services team looks after client services that no longer have a dedicated Reaktor team on their site. This means you’ll be:
- Working as part of a software development team with a focus on devops and service maintenance
- Taking part in interesting client projects
- The freedom to impact how you work and how Reaktor’s Continuous Operations business is being developed
- Constantly learning and improving yourself when looking better and smarter ways to work
- Being part of a community of like-minded people that want you to succeed
What we’re looking for
Experienced developer passionate about clean code
To be successful in this role, you:
- Have an understanding of how clean code and design will affect the maintenance of the software
- Have experience with at least one cloud provider (AWS, Azure, GCP etc.)
- Have relevant experience in programming
- Are fluent in Finnish, but also communicate well in English
What we’re like
We pride ourselves on a culture that is open, respectful and human. Reaktorians are a friendly, curious bunch – in addition to being some of the sharpest minds around. Doing what others consider unrealistic is our bread and butter.
We work together with our clients to set our projects up for success, and help their organizations adapt and remain ahead in a world that is increasingly complex. As a Reaktorian you get to work in and learn from hybrid teams with experts ranging from engineering to AI, business consulting, design, content and data.