Senior Service and Interaction Designer
We’re looking for seasoned, curious service designers to join our office in Dubai. As a senior service designer, you help us and our clients develop meaningful, successful services in the digital domain and beyond.
You have between 5 to 8 years of experience in making sense of clients’ business challenges, and can turn your understanding into impactful interfaces, presentations and prototypes. You’re extremely familiar with various service design and research methods. You’ll work in a hybrid team together with developers, strategists and other specialists, collaborating to reach a shared goal.
At Reaktor, we constantly challenge ourselves and our clients to achieve the best possible outcome. You’ll get to work on meaningful projects and be a part of a unique community of passionate professionals. We’re all about setting you up to succeed.
What you’ll do
As a service designer you help realize digital visions working from high level to hands-on
As senior service and interaction designer you’ll:
- Start with limited information and understanding of the case, and bring clarity to it
- Pick the right research method for the case, including defining problem statements, crafting value propositions, and conducting audits
- Plan and execute qualitative and quantitative research
- Build detailed understanding of user needs with interviews, customer journey mapping and personas
- Independently lead workshops and design sprints with clients
- Craft digital product strategies for leading brands
- Sketch flows and interactions, build high-fidelity wireframes and clickable prototypes
- Work hands-on to make the designs a reality, including defining information architectures and interactions, planning and executing usability testing, incorporating findings into the final product, and visualizing the core concept of the product
What we’re looking for
A self-starter with an eye for the essential
To thrive in this role, you have:
- Between 5 to 8 years years of experience in creating digital services and products
- You are comfortable pitching for prospective clients from both design and business perspectives.
- Experience working end-to-end projects and shipping working product
- The collaboration skills to support engagements with senior managers from global brands, You will support our team and clients, come up with new digital solutions and take them from concept to creation.
- Strong understanding of strategy frameworks, tools and methodologies
- Strong interaction design and prototyping skills
- The ability to quickly sketch flows and interactions, build high-fidelity wireframes and clickable prototypes, and understand content hierarchy and simplicity
- A care for design, alignment, and typography is a plus
- A deep-seated love for seeing your designs to the end, and doing the hands-on work to get there
- Experience in agile methods and working within a development team are a plus
Reaktor in brief
Reaktor is a hybrid partner for forward-thinking companies and organizations. We reimagine businesses, and design and build tomorrow’s digital products. Our full range of consultancy and agency services include expertise from high level business consultancy to hands-on service and product design and development, to branding and marketing.
We pride ourselves on a culture that is open, respectful and human. Reaktorians are a friendly, curious bunch – in addition to being some of the sharpest minds around. Doing what others consider unrealistic is our bread and butter.