Senior Product Designer
We are looking for seasoned, curious product designers with strong visual skills for our Dubai office. As a senior product designer, you play a central role in supporting your teammates in designing future-proof products and services, and helping our clients adapt in an increasingly complex and changing world.
You have 5 to 8 years of experience and multiple successful projects under your belt. You take a hands-on role and have considerable experience in designing visual language systems for digital products and services. You push design forward with brilliant creative ideas and compelling designs, delivering production-ready quality material with a fine attention to detail. You share our belief that stand-out design is about more than utility and need; great design pushes boundaries and creates emotive experiences.
At Reaktor, we constantly challenge ourselves and our clients to achieve the best possible outcome. You’ll get to work on meaningful projects and be a part of a unique community of passionate professionals. We’re all about setting you up to succeed.
What you’ll do
Helping drive teams to unmatched creative solutions
As a senior product and visual designer, you’ll:
- Play a central role in our hybrid teams and support them by making sense of our clients’ business challenges, turning this understanding into great designs
- Translate the client’s business and communication goals as well as user needs into visual concepts and identities
- Create visual languages that showcase creative vision and an understanding of the client’s unique circumstances
- Take an active, hands-on role in supporting ideation with team members and clients to creating new digital solutions, and then take them from concept to final outcomes
- Work with our design community to continue building an ambitious, collaborative design culture
What we’re looking for
A seasoned professional to drive the creative process
To succeed in this role, you’ll have:
- Between 5 to 8 years of experience in designing best-in-class digital services and products – and the portfolio to prove it
- Experience in pitching prospective clients from both design and business perspectives, and the collaboration skills to support engagements with senior managers from global brands
- Knowledge building design systems, creating conceptual artwork and articulating the reasons behind design decisions
- Art direction and visual design skills with outstanding attention to detail; including a love for typography, color and overall graphic design
- The ability to quickly sketch flows and interactions, build high fidelity wireframes and create interactive prototypes
- A deep-seated love for seeing your designs to the end, and doing the hands-on work to get there
- Experience in agile methods and working within a development team are a plus
Reaktor in brief
Reaktor is a hybrid partner for forward-thinking companies and organizations. We reimagine businesses, and design and build tomorrow’s digital products. Our full range of consultancy and agency services include expertise from high level business consultancy to hands-on service and product design and development, to branding and marketing.
We pride ourselves on a culture that is open, respectful and human. Reaktorians are a friendly, curious bunch – in addition to being some of the sharpest minds around. Doing what others consider unrealistic is our bread and butter.