Reaktor is a strategy, design, and engineering company based in Helsinki, Amsterdam, Tokyo, and New York. We are looking for a seasoned marketing communications specialist to join our marketing team.
Your main job is to help us find all the Reaktorians of the world.
To make this happen, we will give you as much responsibility as you can handle, and all the resources and support you need. In the past, tasks have included planning marketing strategy, executing campaigns, utilizing automation and analytics tools du jour, and ensuring we reach all the right people with our content. At the end of the day, it’s the great new colleagues that count.
Here’s what you need to succeed in this job:
- Excellent communications skills in English and Finnish, both oral and written.
- 4+ years of real-world experience in kick-ass marketing.
- Experience in marketing automation tools such as Marketo and Hubspot.
- A proven track record of leading successful projects.
- Familiarity with agile and lean.
- Ability to blend creativity with analytics and mastery of common analytics tools.
- Confidence in your own ideas as well as willingness and ability to present them to your team. And, of course, courage to make them happen.
- A get-things-done attitude and the ability to organize your own work.
- Readiness to travel occasionally, mainly to our offices in New York, Amsterdam, and Tokyo.
For questions, you can call Ville Valtonen at +358 50 323 7203 Wednesdays or Fridays, 3-4PM (EET, that’s Helsinki time).
If you believe you are the person we’re looking for, please, introduce yourself!
Tell us about your past adventures in the world of marketing and let us know what you’d love to do in the future. We prefer you keep it original over official.
Applications close on Wed Aug 23th. We’ll then contact all candidates.
What we offer
- Meaningful, high-impact projects in customer-centric digital services
- Freedom and responsibility over your work
- Smart, practical colleagues working in small multi-disciplinary teams
- Competitive salary with good perks
- Excellent work/life -balance
- State-of-the-art working equipment you pick yourself. You can use Mac, Windows, Linux or whatever else you desire.