Senior machine learning expert
We’re looking for a senior machine learning expert to join our team in Helsinki. You’ll help our clients build their next-generation digital services and business processes by applying your machine learning expertise in practice – whether in building recommendation engines and deep-learning systems or making sound statistical analyses.
We're offering you the possibility to join one of the largest Data Science and Engineering communities of practice in Europe. Our aim is to advance AI and ML on all levels, including. R&D, engineering, software development, concept design and strategy, and so far we have taken part in over 50 projects over the course of the last five years. If true cross-disciplinary hands-on collaboration with experts of other domains is what you seek, Reaktor is arguably one of the best places to work at.
What you’ll do
You work with other skilled experts in solving complex problems
As a machine learning consultant at Reaktor, you’ll:
- Work in a self-organizing team with leading experts in software development, data science and service design
- Consult and help clients with building next-generation digital services, such as recommendation engines, machine vision systems, and other interesting applications of machine learning.
- Get to participate in, get support from and learn from our AI and data science community of practice
- Work on meaningful, cutting-edge projects and be a part of a unique community of passionate professionals
What we’re looking for
A knowledgeable machine learning specialist with great collaboration skills
You want to use data to create digital services that are indistinguishable from magic, and you are experienced enough to know that achieving it requires a lot of ground work and collaboration. You may be specialized in coding, in statistical modeling, or maybe you are a true generalist. Nonetheless, you should excel in at least two of these, and come close to the bar in the third:
- Excellent understanding of a wide variety of machine learning techniques, including their theory.
- Some tools of the trade we use include Scikit-learn, Keras, TensorFlow, R, and NumPy – but as an expert you of course bring your own tools as well
- Great consultation skills. We're not looking for magic: just be yourself, listen and then offer genuine advice.
- Extensive experience in writing production code in an agile software development team. You really know what it takes to build a machine learning pipeline in production.
What we’re like
We pride ourselves on a culture that is open, respectful and human. Reaktorians are a friendly, curious bunch – in addition to being some of the sharpest minds around. Doing what others consider unrealistic is our bread and butter.
We work together with our clients to set our projects up for success, and help their organizations adapt and remain ahead in a world that is increasingly complex. As a Reaktorian you get to work in and learn from hybrid teams with experts ranging from engineering to AI, business consulting, design, content and data.