Senior Data Engineer
- Do you like working with data and enjoy the process of refining messy and unstructured datasets into something useful?
- Are you looking for technical challenges related to scale where infrastructure and algorithmic choices have tangible consequences?
- Are you interested in the field of machine learning and want to communicate and collaborate with both technical and non-technical professionals?
Our award-winning tech community is looking for an experienced data engineer to join our office in Helsinki.
As a data engineer at Reaktor, you’ll
Build and design scalable architectures behind data-intensive applications
Your daily tasks include:
- Designing and developing scalable data pipelines in both batch and stream processing settings
- Working on infrastructure and APIs for storing, transforming and delivering data to end users
- Working together with our clients and domain experts to figure out their data needs
- Collaborating with data scientists to design end-to-end data products
On your typical day at work you might be creating and building: an end-to-end data pipeline for gathering impression data and serving content recommendations; a semantic search engine for large amounts of textual data; a data lake with numerous data sources; or a platform and data pipelines for running ML models and integrating results to different applications.
An experienced data engineer with consulting skills
To thrive in this position, you’ll need:
- A strong background in working with databases (such as PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, Redshift, BigQuery)
- Experience with at least one cloud provider (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.)
- Understanding of infrastructure-as-code practices (such as Terraform, CloudFormation, CDK)
- Good communication skills and the ability to work with clients to figure out their data needs
- General knowledge of modern data science and business intelligence tools and frameworks
- Fluency in English
Our experts are the foundation of our high-quality client work, and your wellbeing is always our utmost priority. You’ll be supported with internal training and events, development discussions, various hobby clubs, and an altogether comprehensive benefit package.
Interested? Then use the form below to introduce yourself by sending us your cover letter, resume and a link to a concrete work sample (e.g. GitHub). Voit lähettää hakemuksesi myös suomeksi.
If you got interested in working with us at Reaktor, we recommend you also check our other open positions. We’re constantly looking for talents globally, and even if there are no open positions at the moment, we’ll gladly read and consider open applications.
Mobile Developer (iOS / Android / React Native)
Open application, technology
Software Developer, Reaktor Aero Business
Careers at Reaktor
We are a strategy, design, and technology partner for forward-thinking companies and societies. Our unmatched execution capability is founded in superior technological skills and strong maker culture. If you want to know more about our way of working and culture, read more in the link below.