Senior AI consultant
We’re looking for a business-minded Senior AI consultant to join our ranks in Helsinki. You’ll work either as a trusted advisor in our current AI projects (serving as the crucial link between our team and the client) or you’ll help the client to establish their AI competence from scratch.
As an AI consultant at Reaktor, you’ll get to define and build AI solutions that are crucial to our clients’ businesses. You’ll work closely with the client to understand their business needs and always try to find new ways to develop and utilize AI solutions. You’re also the type of person who never settles for the status quo but constantly tries to work towards better execution.
What we’re like
At Reaktor, we pride ourselves on a culture that is open, respectful and human. Reaktorians are a friendly, curious bunch – in addition to being some of the sharpest minds around. Here, you’ll get to work on meaningful projects and be a part of a unique community of passionate professionals.
We constantly challenge ourselves and our clients to achieve the best possible outcome. Doing what others consider unrealistic is our bread and butter. As a Reaktorian, you get to work in and learn from hybrid teams with experts ranging from engineering to AI, business consulting, design, content and data.
What you’ll do
Define and build advanced AI solutions
As a business-oriented AI consultant at Reaktor, you’ll:
- Determine what our AI projects look like. You’re an important advocate for planning and negotiating project scopes and executing our AI projects together with the client.
- Build advanced AI solutions. You’ll solve our client’s real-life business challenges.
- Work with high-class B2C and B2B services. You’re able to utilize your competence in working with a large variety of quality services.
- Have a chance to level-up Reaktor’s AI competence. You have the freedom to grow and develop your area of expertise at Reaktor.
- Be able to gain international experience. We have offices around the world and you have a chance to travel or work abroad if you want to.
What we’re looking for
A team player who can deepen our client relationships
As an AI consultant, you:
- Are experienced in writing production code with R or Python. You need to be at a minimum familiar with building machine learning solutions.
- Know the ropes of statistical and machine learning models. We’re expecting you to be able to understand and explain how they work.
- Have previous experience in consulting or in the IT industry. Consulting experience is not a must if you have other relevant experience from the IT industry.
- Are fluent in speaking data science and business. You’re the link between our data scientists and business stakeholders, so you need to be comfortable talking with both groups.
- Have an admirable can-do attitude. Your job is to guide the client from the depths of uncertainty to a successfully implemented AI solution.
- Make it through the day in both English and Finnish. Fluency in both languages is crucial when working with our Finnish and international clients.
- Have the necessary permits for working in Finland.
Want to know who you’d work with?
Get to know some of your future colleagues beforehand:
- A letter from your future colleague Mikko (Data Science)
- A letter from your future colleague Ana (Software development)
- A letter from your future colleague Alex (Software development)
- A letter from your future colleague Khanh (Design)
Interested? Send us your application and CV by Nov 24, 2019 using the form below. Voit lähettää hakemuksesi meille myös suomeksi.