New York Design
Lead Product Designers
We’re looking for several great designers for a number of roles, with different emphases within the wide context of product design. Instead of predefining them as positions, we’d like to invite you to come talk to us about your skills, experience, ambitions, and dream role. We’re hoping to find exceptional people to do exceptional work with us, and believe it’s important that we define your role and path to our mutual growth together.
Reaktor is a hybrid partner for visionary companies and organizations. We reimagine businesses, and design to build tomorrow’s digital products. Our full range of consultancy and agency services include expertise from high-level business consultancy to hands-on service and product design and development, to branding and marketing.
Our designers work side-by-side with experts ranging from engineering to AI, business consulting, content and data science in small, hybrid teams. As our Lead Product Designer, you will be a central part of our teams, guiding your peers to make future-proof products and services, and helping our clients adapt in an increasingly complex and changing world.
You might spend your days:
- Acting as a central part in our hybrid teams and lead them by making sense of our clients’ business challenges and turning your understanding into great designs
- Outlining the steps required to realize the product or solution.
- Facilitating ways of working between the client and the team, helping our clients evolve the way they work along the way.
- Asking the right questions to understand both the client’s position and their users’ problems, and can come up with solutions that benefit both.
- Helping our sales team in closing and opening new projects.
- Working with our design community to continue building an ambitious, collaborative design culture.
Here’s what we look for:
- Whether your strengths are in research, visual design or anything in between, you have a deep understanding of the gamut of product and UX design and what it takes to build beautiful customer experiences.
- Ability to create and communicate exceptional ideas to both your team and your clients.
- You value cross-disciplinary collaboration in order to realize visions and designs into feasible outcomes. Exchanging thoughts and ideas come naturally to you.
- Natural curiosity about clients, their business challenges and end users.
- You have 8+ years of real-world experience in designing digital products and services. Familiarity with agile and lean principles is considered a plus.
- You are authorized to work in the United States.
- You are willing to be responsible for your own work, development and career path. We have your back! Set your own goals and targets; we are here to encourage and support you in whatever you want to achieve.
If you believe you are the kind of person we’re looking for, please, introduce yourself.
Tell us about your past adventures in the world of design, and let us know what you’d love to do in the future. Keep it original rather than official.
Get in touch with us via the form below.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability.