Senior Product Designers
Reaktor is a strategy, design, and engineering company based in NYC, Helsinki, Tokyo and Amsterdam. We are looking for senior product designers to join our growing New York team.
Our designers work side-by-side with engineers and data scientists in small, fully autonomous, cross-functional teams. You will be designing and building world-class products and services for HBO, Dow Jones, Nasdaq and Finnair among others.
We believe in our ethos of continuous learning, rapid iterations, and that unified teams always work better than individuals. And while we only hire the most talented and experienced people, cultural fit is always the deciding factor.
Here’s what we look for:
- Whether your strengths are in research, visual design or anything in between, you have a solid understanding of the gamut of product and UX design and what it takes to build great experiences.
- Confidence in your own ideas and the willingness and ability to present them to your team and your clients.
- You are a great communicator and value collaboration over working solo. Exchanging thoughts and ideas come naturally to you.
- Natural curiosity about clients, their business problems and end users.
- Ability to understand and illustrate the problem. You swear by testing and validating your ideas.
- You have a get things done attitude. No design is ready until there’s a piece of working software in the hands of the users.
- 8+ years of real-world experience in designing digital products and services. Familiarity with agile and lean principles is considered a plus.
- You are authorized to work in the United States.
- You are willing to be responsible for your own work, development and career path. We have your back! Set your own goals and targets; we are here to encourage and support you in whatever you want to achieve.
If you believe you are the person we’re looking for and want to be part of creating well functioning software that truly benefits the user and the world, please, introduce yourself.
Tell us about your past adventures in the world of design, and let us know what you’d love to do in the future. Keep it original rather than official.
Get in touch with us via the form below.
What we offer
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- Competitive salary
- Flexible vacation time, four weeks guaranteed
- Support for personal improvement and career path planning
- Commuter benefit
- Citi Bike and gym memberships
- Massage allowance
- Weekly team meet-ups with dinner and great company