Performance Marketing Manager (Amsterdam, Helsinki, NYC)
- Want to be at the forefront of our brand awareness, demand generation and talent acquisition activities?
- Looking for a position where you can easily see the effects of your decisions?
- Know how to optimize performance marketing investment in terms of channel selection, investment and content choices for our target audiences?
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to join our award-winning tech community in Amsterdam, Helsinki or New York office.
At its core, Reaktor is a technology company that helps ambitious organizations become digital leaders. From premium software development to digital transformation, our global community of experts does it all – here are some of our most recent digital ventures to give you an idea of what that means.
As a Performance Marketing Manager at Reaktor, you will
Develop and run our performance marketing that is a core activity in our demand generation and talent acquisition activities.
In more concrete terms, your job is to:
- Create a global performance marketing strategy
- Manage global performance marketing campaigns (Google Ads, LinkedIn and other channels)
- Perform day-to-day hands-on activity on the performance marketing activities.
- Analyze campaign data and optimize based on data.
- Develop reporting and create dashboards to communicate campaigns’ performance.
- Make competitive analyses on keywords and content.
- Manage global performance marketing budget.
- Advise and collaborate closely with internal stakeholders both in the marketing and communications teams and with sales and talent growth
A skillful collaborator with a strategic mindset and hands-on attitude
What you’ll need to thrive with us:
- Excellent hands-on Google Ads and Google Analytics skills, based on real-world experience
- Social media campaign management skills and previous experience
- Data-driven mindset
- Skills to create ad-copy
- Professional fluency in written and spoken English (other languages are a plus)
- Understanding of B2B consulting sales and talent acquisition is a plus
What we’ll offer you:
- Hybrid working model of office and remote working in either Amsterdam, Helsinki or New York
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Ambitious working environment with a global, multidisciplinary team
- Internal training and events, development discussions
- Various hobby clubs and get-togethers within the Reaktor community
Drop us your CV via the form below and introduce yourself. Please apply latest 4th of November.
Note that for this job we do not offer relocation help. The start is immediately or as negotiated, when we find a suitable candidate. Interviews will start already during the application period. We are also open to applications from US candidates who are not located in NYC.
If you got interested in working with us at Reaktor, we recommend you also check our other open positions. We’re constantly looking for talents globally, and even if there are no open positions at the moment, we’ll gladly read and consider open applications.
Writer / Copywriter (Amsterdam, Helsinki, NYC)
Technical Project Manager
Careers at Reaktor
We are a strategy, design, and technology partner for forward-thinking companies and societies. Our unmatched execution capability is founded in superior technological skills and strong maker culture. If you want to know more about our way of working and culture, read more in the link below.