Passionate about building digital service with the latest technologies?
We are now looking for people with the passion to create high-quality digital services in Japan!
Reaktor is a creative digital product studio. Our 3-year-old Tokyo branch focuses on helping enterprises build digital services using a user-driven, agile approach. We work lean, and swear by prototypes and data, continuous iteration, humble curiosity, and small teams with big autonomy. Our creations cover a wide range of platforms and technologies, including mobile apps, web, IoT devices, VR, robots, and even satellites.
You will be:
- Creating beautiful digital service loved by users
- Planning the software architecture and technology stack
- Building elegant and robust software using latest technology
- Automating processes whenever possible
- Working with our clients in Japan
- Contributing to our global projects in New York or Europe
The ideal candidate is:
- Over 5 years experience in IT industries or consultancies
- Understand digital service development
- Experience in agile, lean or user-driven software development projects
- Hands-on experience with modern technologies, either at work or as a hobby
- Conversational Japanese and English are required
To give you an idea what it’s like working at Reaktor:
- We believe digitalization can bring unprecedented change to Japan. At Reaktor, you will be fulfilling a key role to help us bring innovative digital services to Japanese enterprises.
- We create digital services that answer users’ needs without compromising on software quality or execution speed.
- We support work-life balance. We believe that quality in our work comes from a mixture of experience, passion for the job, and a healthy lifestyle.
- We have global offices in New York, Helsinki, Amsterdam and Tokyo. You get to learn and share knowledge with other top talent from all over the world.
If you believe you are the person we’re looking for, introduce yourself. Tell us your story and what you want to accomplish. Details of any open source projects and your GitHub repository are highly regarded.
Send your application including relevant previous work to email@example.com. Please also state your Japanese level in the application.
We can’t wait to meet you!