Are you a designer looking to craft world-class digital experiences in a company of curious and sharp minds? Does the idea of working with industry leaders e.g. from visionary e-commerce to education, airlines to financial services, or healthcare to the public sector give you butterflies?
Hit us with an application and a portfolio if:
- You’re a design professional in visual, UX, service design or similar
- You have first hand consulting experience and have worked or want to work in cross-functional teams
- You are adaptive and don’t shy away from a diverse range of tasks, as sometimes all of the following may take place in one day
- You understand and can apply modern design practises and processes – or have a curious mind and willingness to learn more
- You are eligible to work in Turku, Finland. You can, at times, travel to Tampere or Helsinki when so agreed with your team
As a person, you, like other Reaktorians, value sustainability, diversity, and accountability – and an environment in which we all are humans to one another.
Why join us?
For two decades, we’ve been developing qualities and capabilities for adapting, reacting, and supporting change – building Reaktor to hold up in a fast-paced environment while ensuring the well-being of our people.
While working at Reaktor, we’ll provide you with:
- The freedom to impact how you work. Your team chooses the approach, technologies, and methodologies you think will work best in any given situation.
- A community with as much support as your heart desires
- A team that’s not only experienced but considerate as well. Your coworkers are likely as experienced as you are, and they all want you to succeed.
- A sustainable work-life balance and support for your daily life outside of work (free moving day, moving van & other cars to loan for free, sick child care services, office space to use for your private events, etc.).
- An opportunity to grow as a professional. We offer +35 internal training events on average every month, +15 community events, and several 15-minute coffee breaks to discuss hot topics in tech and design.
- A possibility to take part in longer academy-like studies like leading a team, delivering challenging projects, Cloud Academy, Mobile Academy, GraphQL Academy, UX Academy, and much more.
- 300+ hobby clubs from winter swimming and running to knitting and archery that bring people together outside (and sometimes inside) of office hours. Many of these are supported by Reaktor.
In addition to our culture perks, we’re offering you an extensive benefit package including the following and more:
- Extended healthcare services, with broad-spectrum specialist services included
- Dental care up to 250€/year
- 300€/year for exercise and relaxation
- 200€/month lunch benefit on top of your salary
- Travel and health insurance
- Company shares
- Bicycle benefit and commuting benefits
- Subsidized massages
- A phone of your choice with a phone subscription
- Internet subscription of your choice
- State-of-the-art working equipment you pick yourself
- A programme to support Open Source work
- Support for possible relocations and help to acquire a residence permit if needed
So tell us, potential future colleague: what kind of design talent do you represent, and what would you like to do at Reaktor? Drop us a line via the form below and introduce yourself. Please include your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile, and a link to a personal website or portfolio – when recruiting, we are looking for relevance, approach, knowledge and skills relevant for the job.
We would love to hear about a project that meant a lot to you – what was your role in it, what problem were you trying to tackle, and what was the outcome? This will help us in figuring out your possible role with us as well as your areas of interest. Here you can find some tips for polishing your portfolio.
If you got interested in working with us at Reaktor, we recommend you also check our other open positions. We’re constantly looking for talents globally, and even if there are no open positions at the moment, we’ll gladly read and consider open applications.
Lead Digital Product Designer
Junior UX/UI Designer
Careers at Reaktor
We are a strategy, design, and technology partner for forward-thinking companies and societies. Our unmatched execution capability is founded in superior technological skills and strong maker culture. If you want to know more about our way of working and culture, read more in the link below.