Enthusiastic Office Manager
Reaktor is a creative digital product studio. We help enterprises design and build digital services through a user-driven, agile approach. Founded in Helsinki, we now have 400 Reaktorians around the world with locations in New York, Amsterdam, Dubai and Tokyo.
As our Tokyo team continues to grow, we are now looking for an enthusiastic Office Manager to join us. You will be responsible for supporting our back office, coordinating activities, and continuously making Reaktor Japan a better place to work.
Our Tokyo team is a family of 11 global professionals in engineering, design and business strategy. We have members from Japan, Taiwan, Finland, Sweden, Portugal, America and Canada. While we are dedicated to our crafts, we strongly encourage making work enjoyable and supporting a healthy work-life balance. It’s not uncommon to play a round of video games in the evening or go picnicking by the Tamagawa River on the weekend. We believe that quality in our work comes from a mixture of experience, passion for the job, strong interpersonal connections, and a healthy lifestyle.
Experience is not required, however an open mind, a willingness to learn, and a desire to get shit done are a must. Native Japanese and good English are also both requirements.
Working hours are flexible, minimum 3.5 days up to 5 days per week. We provide a place to nurture your skills, gain a global perspective and an opportunity to help shape the culture and environment of our office.
If you believe you are the person we’re looking for, introduce yourself. Tell us your story and send your application to email@example.com.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
What we offer
- Daily hand-brewed specialty coffee, weekly company dinner and monthly cocktail party
- Choice of phone and paid cellphone plan covered by company
- Horizontal organisation
- Support for work-life balance
- Flexible working hours (Extra hours will be converted into time off)
- Full coverage for commute
- Bi-annual company retreats
- Weekends, Public Holidays, Summer and New Years holidays off
- 2 weeks of guaranteed paid vacation
- Paid annual medical checkups
- Complete social insurance package