At Reaktor, we help future-thinking companies (adidas, Lego, HBO, Finavia, FC Liverpool, and others) succeed in technology. Our Nordic culture defines our key principle: offering exceptional technological competence while deeply caring about the wellbeing of our team-mates. We are known for our human approach, have a 5-star Glassdoor rating, and launched a satellite running Node.js in low Earth orbit.
Our Lisbon office is looking for a well-rounded team-member who is confident in iOS or React Native, and is interested in learning to work with the others.
As a Mobile Developer, you will be creating apps that feel great and provide holistic solutions to human problems. When you’re a Reaktorian, you’re going to be collaborating with our top minds to solve really juicy tech problems in meaningful, future-forward ways.
Salary range: €40.000 – €79.000 per year (gross).
- Have good knowledge of iOS or React Native and are willing to learn and work on the other technologies as well.
- Know how to write decoupled, easy to maintain and testable code in either Swift, Kotlin, or TypeScript, and you are interested in mastering other languages.
- View your colleagues and clients as individuals with their respective strengths and weaknesses.
- Can work with the team to decide the best tools for the job at hand.
- Enjoy working with seniors and juniors on the shiny and dirty bits of a project. You might help out developing microservices or APIs for an app every now and then, or might participate in grand architecture discussions right from the get-go.
- Have experience publishing apps to the App Store / Google Play Store.
- Appreciate the fine details of visuals, user interaction, animations, and everything else that makes an app not just work but feel great as well.
- Have 3-5+ years of experience in a similar role.
What’s in it for you?
We offer everything you’d expect of an international tech company: interesting projects, competitive salary and an opportunity to go on work stays to Reaktor offices around the globe. But what really makes us different is our Nordic culture — expect great attention to the work-life balance with a possibility to work flexible hours; high levels of trust and autonomy; and a friendly team of interesting personalities willing to connect beyond work.
We believe you know best what helps you grow – be it a certification program, taking a training, participating in a conference or joining one of the numerous Reaktor Communities of Practice – and we are always there to fully support you in your development journey.
Let’s talk about benefits
- The latest computer and phone of your choice
- Screens, keyboard, headphones
- An ergonomic home office if needed
- Flexible working hours
- Extended health insurance
- Compensation of any development activities (courses, conferences, certifications, etc.)
- Healthy and not-so-healthy snacks and drinks at the office
- Team activities and get-togethers
- Travel expenses
- Work trips between EU offices
- Phone subscription
- Home internet expenses coverage
- Company trips twice a year (when the pandemic situation permits)
- Company shares
If you’re not based in Lisbon, no worries. What’s important is that you’d be willing to come join us. To make sure we’re a home for top talent like you, we offer a nice relocation package, as well as all the help and advice you need in moving over.
Come as you are
We are nowhere near the finish line but we are fully committed to taking the journey towards a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace.
We are looking to hire, train, compensate and promote people from all backgrounds and walks of life fairly and equally to build the digital future together. You can take a look at Reaktor’s initiatives and actions here and check out Reaktorians’ thoughts on how the tech industry could be a better ally to women.
Sounds like you? We need to meet!
💻 We’ll start with a brief video chat, just to say hi. Hi!
👋🏽 Then we’ll get to know you a bit better. We call this the Attitude interview.
😎 Next up is a technical interview. No brain teasers or sorting algos, we promise. You choose a couple of topics to discuss, we’ll choose a couple of topics to discuss.
📃 Finally, the closing interview. Here we discuss practicalities and make you an offer we hope you can’t refuse.
❤️ You’re in!
So, dear future colleague, we can’t wait to hear from you! Apply below👇🏽
If you got interested in working with us at Reaktor, we recommend you also check our other open positions. We’re constantly looking for talents globally, and even if there are no open positions at the moment, we’ll gladly read and consider open applications.
Remote Senior Full Stack Software Engineers
Remote Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
Careers at Reaktor
We are a strategy, design, and technology partner for forward-thinking companies and societies. Our unmatched execution capability is founded in superior technological skills and strong maker culture. If you want to know more about our way of working and culture, read more in the link below.