Our Lisbon office is looking for a well-rounded team-member who is confident in iOS or React Native, and is interested in learning to work with the other tech as well.
As a Mobile Developer, you will be creating apps that feel great and provide holistic solutions to human problems. You will solve juicy digital challenges at scale, share expertise with team-mates and clients alike, and work closely with Reaktor communities in Amsterdam, Stockholm, Helsinki, NYC and Tokyo.
As a Mobile Developer you:
- Have 4+ years of experience in a similar role
- Have good knowledge of iOS or React Native and are willing to learn and work on the other technologies as well
- Know how to write decoupled, easy to maintain and testable code in either Swift, Kotlin, or TypeScript
- Can work with the team to decide the best tools for the job at hand
- Have experience publishing apps to the App Store / Google Play Store
- Take care of both the technical and human side of projects. You can reason your idea to the client and navigate challenging situations if needed.
- View your colleagues and clients as individuals with their respective strengths and weaknesses
- Enjoy working with seniors and juniors on the shiny and dirty bits of a project. You might help out developing microservices or APIs for an app every now and then, or might participate in grand architecture discussions right from the get-go.
- Appreciate the fine details of visuals, user interaction, animations, and everything else that makes an app not just work but feel great as well
Salary range: €40.000 – €65.000 per year (gross).
We are committed to fair and gender neutral salaries.
We offer everything you’d expect of an international tech company: interesting projects, competitive salary and an opportunity to go on work stays to Reaktor offices around the globe. But what really makes us different is our Nordic culture — expect great attention to the work-life balance with a possibility to work flexible hours; high levels of trust and autonomy; and a friendly team willing to connect beyond work.
Here are our benefits in detail:
- Flexible working hours
- Work trips between EU offices
- Team activities and get-togethers
- Compensation of self-development activities (courses, conferences, certifications, etc.)
- Get paid to do Open Source work
- Company shares
- The latest computer and phone of your choice
- Extended health insurance
- Screens, keyboard, headphones
- An ergonomic home office if needed
- Healthy and not-so-healthy snacks and drinks at the office
- Travel expenses
- Phone subscription
- Home internet expenses coverage
- Company trips twice a year
If you’re not based in Lisbon, no worries. What’s important is that you’d be willing to come join us. To make sure we’re a home for top talent like you, we offer a nice relocation package, as well as all the help and advice you need in moving over.
Working in teams and helping clients is our bread and butter. Reaktor’s cross functional teams consist of Front-end Engineers, Backend / DevOps & SRE specialists, Designers, Data Scientists, and Coaches. We unite our efforts to help future-thinking companies like adidas, Lego, HBO, Finavia, and FC Liverpool succeed in their world-scale digital endeavours everyday.
We are currently operating in a hybrid model. We believe in the benefits of having face-to-face time with the team in the office 3-4 times a week, and we also help you to set up an ergonomic workstation at home. You can always take flexible time off as long as it works for the team and the client.
Come as you are
We are nowhere near the finish line but we are fully committed to taking the journey towards a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace.
We are looking to hire, train, compensate and promote people from all backgrounds and walks of life fairly and equally to build the digital future together. You can take a look at Reaktor’s initiatives and actions here and check out Reaktorians’ thoughts on how the tech industry could be a better ally to women.
Sounds like you? We need to meet!
💻 We’ll start with a brief video chat, just to say hi. Hi!
👋🏽 Then we’ll get to know you a bit better in our Attitude interview. We’ll talk about your past experiences and try to understand how you’d fit in the team.
😎 Next up is our Technical interview. We know, tech interviews can be cringy. But we’ll try our best to be as real-world as possible; no sorting algos here!
📃 Lastly, a chat to discuss some practicalities and make you an offer we hope you can’t refuse.
❤️ You’re in! *celebratory dance*
So, dear future colleague, we can’t wait to hear from you! Apply below👇🏽
If you got interested in working with us at Reaktor, we recommend you also check our other open positions. We’re constantly looking for talents globally, and even if there are no open positions at the moment, we’ll gladly read and consider open applications.
Open application, technology
Careers at Reaktor
We are a strategy, design, and technology partner for forward-thinking companies and societies. Our unmatched execution capability is founded in superior technological skills and strong maker culture. If you want to know more about our way of working and culture, read more in the link below.