Mobile Developer (iOS / Android / React Native)
Curious about applying your tech skills in the most exciting domains?
Enjoy planning and theory, but get the most joy out of the execution?
Passionate about finding new ways of cracking challenging tasks with your teammates?
Look at you, sounding like a Reaktorian already 😎
At Reaktor, we help top clients bring their digital aspirations to life by building tomorrow’s tech products. We are aiming to educate 1% of EU citizens about the basics of AI, have launched a podcast for developers, and are making the world a better place whenever we can.
Our Amsterdam community of brilliant and inquisitive developers is looking for a well-rounded team-member who is confident in a mobile technology of choice (be it iOS, Android or React Native) and is interested in learning to work with the others.
As a Mobile Developer, you will be creating apps that feel great and provide holistic solutions to human problems. When you’re a Reaktorian, you’re going to be collaborating with our top minds to solve really juicy tech problems in meaningful, future-forward ways. If it runs code, our team can make it.
- Have good knowledge of either iOS, Android or React Native and are willing to learn and work on the other technologies as well.
- Know how to write decoupled, easy to maintain and testable code in either Swift, Kotlin, or TypeScript, and you are interested in mastering other languages.
- View your colleagues and clients as individuals with their respective strengths and weaknesses.
- Can work with the team to decide the best tools for the job at hand.
- Enjoy working with seniors and juniors on the shiny and dirty bits of a project. You might help out developing microservices or APIs for an app every now and then, or might participate in grand architecture discussions right from the get-go.
- Have experience publishing apps to the App Store / Google Play Store.
- Appreciate the fine details of visuals, user interaction, animations, and everything else that makes an app not just work but feel great as well.
We make our clients succeed in technology
Reaktor teams work in close co-operation with our clients. We deliver projects for iOS, Android and React Native ranging from helping Supercell players to own their game, building an award-winning mobile app to improve travellers’ experience with Finnair, to reinventing fitness tracking apps together with Sports Tracker.
What is it like working for Reaktor Amsterdam?
The Amsterdam office has a unique vibe, being a lively mix of 20 nationalities. From day one, our growth philosophy has been to hire any and all Reaktorians out there. This has served us well, with a welcoming community of humans who will connect with you beyond the day-to-day.
Sounds like you? We need to meet!
💻 We’ll start with a brief video chat, just to say hi. Hi!
👋🏽 Then we’ll get to know you a bit better. We call this the Culture and Attitude interview.
😎 Next up is a technical interview. No brain teasers or sorting algos, we promise. You choose a couple of topics to discuss, we’ll choose a couple of topics to discuss.
📃 Finally, the closing interview. Here we discuss practicalities and make you an offer we hope you can’t refuse.
❤️ You’re in!
So, dear future colleague, we can’t wait to hear from you! Apply below👇🏽
If you got interested in working with us at Reaktor, we recommend you also check our other open positions. We’re constantly looking for talents globally, and even if there are no open positions at the moment, we’ll gladly read and consider open applications.
Performance Marketing Manager (Amsterdam, Helsinki, NYC)
Writer / Copywriter (Amsterdam, Helsinki, NYC)
Careers at Reaktor
We are a strategy, design, and technology partner for forward-thinking companies and societies. Our unmatched execution capability is founded in superior technological skills and strong maker culture. If you want to know more about our way of working and culture, read more in the link below.