- Do you have a passion for well-functioning mobile apps?
- Would you like to work in a multidisciplinary team of highly motivated professionals helping clients reach their full potential with mobile solutions?
- Are you keen on building apps that make life better for millions of consumers every day?
Our award-winning tech community is looking for talented Mobile Developers to join our office in Helsinki, Turku, Tampere or jump into our remote talent community spread across Finland.
What you’ll do
Build digital services that improve people’s everyday lives
Your daily tasks could include:
- Creating mobile apps from scratch for either iOS or Android platforms. Our mobile developers usually focus heavily on designing the app's architecture and developing the back-end.
- Various tasks regarding existing mobile apps. Your day-to-day may include reading through the code, evaluating the app architecture, and giving feedback.
- Adding new features and functionalities to existing mobile apps. Not all of our projects include creating the mobile app from scratch but working on an existing one adding new features or improving its functionality.
- Adding functionalities to the back-end of the app. Your job might not be to be responsible for the back-end yourself, but you should be able to at least understand the field to support the team who is.
- Prototyping focusing on either excellent UX and visual identity or validating the functionalities in practice.
What we’re looking for
A mobile developer who lives for modern mobile development
To thrive in this position, you’ll need:
- An ability to develop for either major platforms, iOS or Android, either natively or using cross-platform tools like Flutter or React Native. Experience from mobile development close to five years or more.
- A good overall understanding of the modern mobile development landscape and different programming paradigms (e.g. unit and e2e testing, CI/CD, object-oriented and functional programming, UX, analytics, REST/GraphQL APIs)
- Knowledge of app architecture, and state management.
- A demonstrated ability to adopt new software engineering technologies and methods (e.g. side projects with different technologies indicates this nicely)
- A flexible mindset. You don’t get scared if the project requires you to get familiar with e.g. web or back-end development or something else outside your core competences
Why join us?
For two decades, we’ve been developing qualities and capabilities for adapting, reacting, and supporting change – building Reaktor to hold up in a fast-paced environment while ensuring the well-being of our people.
While working at Reaktor, we’ll provide you with:
- The freedom to impact how you work. Your team chooses the approach, technologies, and methodologies you think will work best in any given situation.
- A community with as much support as your heart desires
- A team that’s not only experienced but considerate as well. Your coworkers are likely as experienced as you are, and they all want you to succeed.
- A sustainable work-life balance and support for your daily life outside of work. ( E.g. free moving day, moving van & other cars to loan for free, sick child care services, office space to use for your private events, etc.).
- An opportunity to grow as a professional. We offer +35 internal training events on average every month, +15 community events, and several 15-minute coffee breaks to discuss hot topics in tech and design.
- A possibility to participate in academy-like studies like leading a team, delivering challenging projects, Cloud Academy, Mobile Academy, GraphQL Academy, UX Academy, and much more.
- 300+ hobby clubs from winter swimming and running to knitting and archery that bring people together outside (and sometimes inside) of office hours. Many of these are supported by Reaktor.
In addition to our culture perks, we’re offering you an extensive benefit package including the following and more:
- Extended healthcare services, with broad-spectrum specialist services included
- Dental care up to 250€/year
- 300€/year for exercise and relaxation
- 200€/month lunch benefit on top of your salary
- Travel and health insurance
- Company shares
- Bicycle benefit and commuting benefits
- Subsidized massages
- A phone of your choice with a phone subscription
- Internet subscription of your choice
- State-of-the-art working equipment you pick yourself
- A program to support Open Source work
- Freedom to work remotely wherever in Finland full-time, or work up to two months from another EU country
- Support for possible relocations and help to acquire a residence permit if needed
Interested? Drop us a line via the form below and introduce yourself.
If you got interested in working with us at Reaktor, we recommend you also check our other open positions. We’re constantly looking for talents globally, and even if there are no open positions at the moment, we’ll gladly read and consider open applications.
Remote Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
Software Engineer / SRE, puolustus- ja turvallisuustoimiala
Careers at Reaktor
We are a strategy, design, and technology partner for forward-thinking companies and societies. Our unmatched execution capability is founded in superior technological skills and strong maker culture. If you want to know more about our way of working and culture, read more in the link below.