North American Marketing Lead
Reaktor is a team of technology professionals that craft custom digital products and services for diverse industries and clients worldwide. We’re looking for a Marketing Lead to join our North American client teams in delivering world-class digital products for companies such as adidas, HBO and Paramount.
We’re looking for someone who is excited to dig into our North American marketing strategy and lead execution of that strategy across all channels. This person will be versed in online and offline B2B marketing, and have a passion for concepting, executing and optimizing sales and talent-focused campaigns. You’ll work in close collaboration with the North American and Global marketing, sales and talent growth teams to successfully bring these campaigns to life.
We’re looking for a person who lives in the New York metro area and is able to work on-site at our office in New York City’s Flatiron district several days a week.
- Together with the North American (NA) and Global Marketing team, align on the NA marketing strategy and execute it.
- Ensure there is a coherent and clear NA marketing plan tailored to our two primary target audiences: prospective clients and talent.
- Own the execution of the NA marketing plan aligned to commercial objectives, working hand-in-hand with our global marketing organization and local business and talent growth teams.
- Plan and execute 360° campaigns across all relevant channels (digital, events, PR) and content
- Own and manage the NA content calendar, creating and/or sourcing content as needed.
- In close collaboration with NA Business development team and Global Marketing team, drive demand generation activities to ensure measurable MQL and SQL growth.
- In close collaboration with NA Talent Growth team and Global Marketing team, lead employer branding activities to drive top of talent funnel creation.
- Balance multiple, simultaneous marketing programs that require strategic thinking combined with tactical execution.
- Track and analyze KPIs; report on marketing performance, while seeking opportunities to increase marketing and campaign effectiveness.
- Work in close collaboration with the global PR/comms team and maximize content efficiencies across both marketing and PR/comms.
What we can offer you:
- Opportunity to play a key role in our marketing team in North America, while collaborating with our marketing team in Europe.
- High levels of trust and autonomy in a low-hierarchy organization.
- A friendly team of interesting, whole personalities willing to connect beyond work.
- The salary range for this position is 125–150k USD/year + benefits.
What you’ll bring:
- 5-7 years of relevant B2B marketing experience within consulting and/or professional services business with proven track-record in demand generation and/or talent marketing.
- Deep understanding of modern marketing tactics and the ability to use them to create sustainable lead generation, talent streams and content.
- Proactive, self-starter approach.
- You are a practical thinker, high on delivery.
- Structured planning and budget management skills with an ROI driven mindset.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Fluent English language skills, along with strong writing skills and eye for good copy
- Previous CRM, MA and/or ABM platform experience is a plus.
- Previous experience managing or stewarding a brand, and managing external vendors is a plus.
If reading this gave you butterflies, we hope you apply, no matter what your path here was. We hope you can join our community and help us build a company where everyone can feel proud to belong. Tell us about your past projects involving employee well-being or situations handling difficult conversations with fellow employees, and let us know what you'd love to do in the future. Keep it original rather than official.
Benefits and perks:
At Reaktor Inc, our benefits and perks evolve with our community, and we're always open to new ideas that will support the well-being of Reaktorians. Currently, we offer the following perks:
- A real work-life balance with 40-hour weeks
- Aetna health, dental and vision plans (Reaktor pays the full cost of your healthcare for you and 50% of the cost of your dependents)
- 401(k) employer matching up to 6% of your yearly salary starting from the get go
- 4 weeks of paid vacation
- Floating holiday policy – you can choose which holidays you want to recognize
- 16 weeks of fully paid family leave for primary caregivers and up to 8 weeks of fully paid family leave for secondary caregivers
- A community with as much support as your heart desires
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Citi Bike membership and commuting benefits
- A phone of your choice with a plan
- $250 quarterly learning stipend to use on your professional development
- $100 monthly wellness stipend to look after your mental and physical health
- $750 one-time budget for improving your remote work set up
- Dinners, team outings, company trips, and other opportunities to bond with your teammates
- Employee shareholder program starting from the get go (possibility to subscribe for shares 1-4 times a year)
Our process in a nutshell:
- Introduction with a member of our recruitment team (20 minutes)
- Non technical chat with a member of our recruitment team (1 hour)
- Technical conversation with our marketing team, covering your hard skills and ways of working in detail (1.5 hours)
- Closing interview to iron out details and prepare us to make an offer (1 hour)
- We extend you an offer 🎉
If you got interested in working with us at Reaktor, we recommend you also check our other open positions. We’re constantly looking for talents globally, and even if there are no open positions at the moment, we’ll gladly read and consider open applications.
Lead Digital Product Designer
Remote Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
Remote Lead Product Designer
Careers at Reaktor
We are a strategy, design, and technology partner for forward-thinking companies and societies. Our unmatched execution capability is founded in superior technological skills and strong maker culture. If you want to know more about our way of working and culture, read more in the link below.