Machine Learning Engineer
- Are you interested in building and deploying bleeding-edge machine learning models into production, where they continuously deliver tangible value to customers?
- Do you enjoy designing scalable machine learning architectures that process vast quantities of data and deliver refined results efficiently to end users?
- Would you be a great addition to what we're dedicated to shape into one of the world's leading AI communities?
Our one-of-a-kind tech community is looking for Machine Learning Engineers to join our office in Helsinki. At its core, Reaktor is a technology company that helps ambitious organizations become digital leaders. One important ingredient of the global Reaktor is our tight-knit AI community of practice, which is a 30+ strong group of data scientists, data engineers and machine learning engineers. We work in a variety of domains, ranging from life sciences and media to retail and gaming. You may have heard of some of our public data projects, such as the Elements of AI online course and Kannattaako kauppa.
As a Machine Learning Engineer at Reaktor, you'll
Turn proof of concepts and ideas into production-grade AI services
Your daily tasks include
- Working on infrastructure and APIs for fitting, deploying and serving ML models using modern cloud technologies
- Designing architectures that encompass the entire ML model lifecycle, from the gathering of training data to the delivery of results to end users
- Developing tooling for the monitoring and continuous improvement of ML model performance
In short, you will transform ML models into reliable digital services that help users day after day. To see what kind of problems we solve in real life, go and check out Mikko's blog about our AI work with Orion.
To thrive in this position, you'll need
- Experience of continuously developing and deploying machine learning models
- A good grasp of common machine learning techniques
- An understanding of infrastructure-as-code practices (such as Terraform, CloudFormation and AWS CDK)
- Cloud development experience (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.)
- Good communication skills and the ability to work with clients to figure out their data needs
- Fluency in English
Our experts are the foundation of our high-quality client work, and your wellbeing is always our utmost priority. You’ll be supported with our vast offering of internal training and events, optional mentoring and development discussions, various hobby clubs, and an altogether comprehensive benefit package.
Did we get you interested? Then use the form below to introduce yourself by sending us your cover letter and resume. You can also attach a link to a concrete work sample (e.g. GitHub). We gladly welcome your application either in English or in Finnish, whichever you prefer.
If you got interested in working with us at Reaktor, we recommend you also check our other open positions. We’re constantly looking for talents globally, and even if there are no open positions at the moment, we’ll gladly read and consider open applications.
Senior Software Engineer
Senior Front-end Engineer
Senior Software Engineer
Careers at Reaktor
We are a strategy, design, and technology partner for forward-thinking companies and societies. Our unmatched execution capability is founded in superior technological skills and strong maker culture. If you want to know more about our way of working and culture, read more in the link below.