Lead Visual Designer
We are looking for lead visual designers to join our ranks in Helsinki. By creating the visual language of our clients’ future services, you’re instrumental in advocating for and driving the creation of visually compelling work at Reaktor.
You’re a seasoned designer with considerable experience in designing visual language systems for digital products and services. You push design forward with brilliant creative ideas and compelling designs. You communicate inspiringly with both colleagues and clients, and are a team player through and through. You empower the team you work with to create unmatched digital solutions.
At Reaktor, we constantly challenge ourselves and our clients to achieve the best possible outcome. You’ll get to work on meaningful projects and be a part of a unique community of passionate professionals. We’re all about setting you up to succeed.
What you’ll do
Driving teams to unmatched creative solutions
Our lead visual designers are uniquely positioned to:
- Translate the client’s business and communication goals as well as user needs into visual concepts and identities
- Take an active, hands-on role in leading ideation with team members and clients
- Work together with developers and across other disciplines to realize designs into final outcomes
- Mentor other designers to grow and develop their skills
- Work with the design community at Reaktor to continue building an ambitious, collaborative design culture
What we’re looking for
A seasoned professional to drive the creative process
You’re an experienced visual designer who demonstrates stylistic breadth and a passion for digital product development. You drive our teams by:
- Leading creative ideation to come up with solutions that fit both user and client needs
- Creating a visual language that showcases creative vision and an understanding of the client’s unique circumstances
- Continuously communicating about design decisions, direction and impact with the client
- Having meticulous, efficient working habits
- Understanding the practical benefits and limitations of the technologies in use, and problem-solving with your teammates to overcome them
The role in practice
Designing compelling, emotive experiences
You work on client projects together with a team of Reaktorians who have all the needed skills for the job at hand. You drive the visual design in order to create compelling interactive experiences for a wide variety of applications and services across industries. You are adept at communicating and discussing the reasoning behind your design decisions, and the impact they have.
You take a hands-on role in the creation of products and services, and deliver production-ready quality with a fine attention to detail. You share our belief that stand-out design is about more than utility and need; great design pushes boundaries and creates emotive experiences.
What we offer
- A true community of world-class experts
- A cooperative, supportive and friendly environment
- Pioneering projects and interesting clients
- The freedom to shape and develop your own role – and the support needed to get there
- Continuous training and coaching possibilities
- A workplace where you can truly feel at home
- A healthy balance between work and free time
- Interest groups and clubs by Reaktorians, for Reaktorians
What we’re like
We pride ourselves on a culture that is open, respectful and human. Reaktorians are a friendly, curious bunch – in addition to being some of the sharpest minds around. Doing what others consider unrealistic is our bread and butter.
We work together with our clients to set our projects up for success and help their organizations adapt and remain ahead in a world that is increasingly complex. As a Reaktorian you get to work in and learn from hybrid teams with experts ranging from engineering to AI, business consulting, design, content and data.
Reaktor in brief
Reaktor is a hybrid partner for forward-thinking companies and organizations. We reimagine businesses, and design and build tomorrow’s digital products. Our full range of consultancy and agency services include expertise from high level business consultancy to hands-on service and product design and development, to branding and marketing.
We have global reach, a Nordic touch, a boutique approach, and an exceptional ability to scale and take on projects of any caliber.