- Are you looking for a next-level challenge where you work on completely new things that drive our industry forward?
- Do you love complex, meaningful problems and finding novel solutions to them?
- Are you deeply knowledgeable and passionate about technology – and aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be done?
Our award-winning tech community is looking for a Lead Technology Consultant to join our office in Helsinki.
The cases you’ll work on will be at the very heart of the client’s business – for example the core product or a business-critical system. Your drive and experience will be crucial to solving the problem.
As a lead technology consultant at Reaktor, you’ll
Solve new, meaningful problems that have no ready-made answers
Your daily tasks include:
- Getting to work on formidable new technology problems that are essential to the client’s business
- Working on a wide range of demanding projects, each one different and mandating a different approach. Some will be focused on navigating the business domain and decomposing the problems into high-level technological solutions while others will require rolling your sleeves up and diving into the implementation yourself
- Working on cases in scalable, high availability, and data intensive systems in complex business domains
- Choosing the right tool for the job, whether that means deploying to the cloud or an on-premises cluster, using a modern JVM language or Go – or anything else that solves the customer’s need
- Working together with your teammates to make the client’s product the best it can be, by any means necessary
A technologist at heart who still loves to code
To thrive in this position, you’ll need:
- To deeply understand the customer’s business to best advise them on how digital initiatives can be used to achieve their business goals
- A track record of delivering complex and demanding projects from beginning to end
- Extensive experience in different types of technology projects and environments including experience with coding and a knowledge of modern languages and frameworks
- Understanding of complex architectures and modern infrastructures
- The ability to take initiative to make things happen and drive things forward
- Fluency in either English or Finnish and good communication skills (written & spoken), as will as the necessary permits for working in Finland
Why join us?
For two decades, we’ve been developing qualities and capabilities for adapting, reacting, and supporting change – building Reaktor to hold up in a fast-paced environment while ensuring the well-being of our people.
Interested? Drop us a line via the form below and introduce yourself. Voit lähettää hakemuksesi meille myös suomeksi.
P.S. Listen to our podcast Fork Pull Merge Push. The second season is out now!
If you got interested in working with us at Reaktor, we recommend you also check our other open positions. We’re constantly looking for talents globally, and even if there are no open positions at the moment, we’ll gladly read and consider open applications.
Remote Senior Full Stack Software Engineers
Developer / SRE, puolustus- ja turvallisuustoimiala
Careers at Reaktor
We are a strategy, design, and technology partner for forward-thinking companies and societies. Our unmatched execution capability is founded in superior technological skills and strong maker culture. If you want to know more about our way of working and culture, read more in the link below.