Lead Technology Consultant
We’re looking for a knowledgeable lead technology consultant with a hunger to tackle challenging, never-done-before projects to join our ranks in Helsinki. The cases you’ll work on will be at the very heart of the client’s business—for example the core product or a business-critical system. Your drive and experience are crucial to solving the problem.
You’re looking for a next-level challenge and want to work on completely new things that drive our industry forward. You love complex, meaningful problems and finding novel solutions to them. You’re deeply knowledgeable and passionate about technology, and aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be done.
What we’re like
At Reaktor, we pride ourselves on a culture that is open, respectful and human. Reaktorians are a friendly, curious bunch—in addition to being some of the sharpest minds around. Here, you’ll get to work on meaningful projects and be a part of a unique community of passionate professionals.
We constantly challenge ourselves and our clients to achieve the best possible outcome. Doing what others consider unrealistic is our bread and butter. As a Reaktorian, you get to work in and learn from hybrid teams with experts ranging from engineering to AI, business consulting, design, content and data.
What you’ll do
Solve new, meaningful problems that have no ready-made answers
As a lead technology consultant at Reaktor, you’ll:
- Get to work on formidable new technology problems that are essential to the client’s business
- Work on a wide range of demanding projects, each one different and mandating a different approach; some will be focused on navigating the business domain and decomposing the problems into high-level technological solutions, and others will require rolling your sleeves up and diving into the implementation yourself
- Work on cases in scalable, high availability, and data intensive systems in complex business domains
- Choose the right tool for the job, whether that means deploying to the cloud or an on-premises cluster, using a modern JVM language or Go, or anything else that solves the customer’s need
- Work together with your teammates to make the client’s product the best it can be, by any means necessary
What we’re looking for
You’re a technologist at heart and you still love to code
You’ve been around the block and have the experience to prove it. You want to work in a cross-functional team that is passionate about solving the right problem, and you:
- Want to deeply understand the customer’s business to best advise them on how digital initiatives can be used to achieve their business goals
- Have experience delivering complex and demanding projects from beginning to end
- Have extensive experience in different types of technology projects and environments
- Understand complex architectures and modern infrastructures
- Are an experienced coder with knowledge of modern languages and frameworks
- Take initiative to make things happen and drive things forward
- Are fluent in either English or Finnish and have good communication skills (written & spoken)
- Have the necessary permits for working in Finland
Interested? Drop us a line using the form below and introduce yourself! Voit lähettää hakemuksesi meille myös suomeksi.