Lead Full Stack Developer
We’re looking for a Lead Full Stack developer to join our office in Dubai. As a Lead Full Stack developer, you’ll get to work on interesting client projects using modern tech, and with the best developers and designers in the region. Our teams are passionate about growing and getting better every day.
You’re experienced in several programming languages, used to consulting and working in hybrid teams. You believe that the hardest problems are the most interesting, and have the fortitude to see projects through. You’re a proponent of clean code and agile practices that actually work. You want to take charge of your own work and where you’re going – but don’t worry; we’ll of course help you on the way.
At Reaktor, we constantly challenge ourselves and our clients to achieve the best possible outcome. You’ll get to work on meaningful projects and be a part of a unique community of passionate professionals. We’re all about setting you up to succeed.
What we’re looking for
An experienced developer who can pick the right tool for the job
You’re a great fit for this position if you are:
- Skilled and knowledgeable about working with tech that you consider useful. In no particular order, here are some things many of us like: functional programming, Node.js, Clojure, Java, Scala, Vert.x, React, Swift, SQL, NoSQL, kafka, spark, and anything bleeding edge.
- Appreciation for agile and lean principles that actually work, and solving really hard problems with clean code.
- Willing to be responsible for your work, development and career path. Having said that, don’t worry: we’ll have your back in whatever you want to achieve, but it’s up to you to keep the end goal in sight.
- Someone with a self-starter attitude – just think of our Dubai squad as a startup team within an international company (and no, to us that doesn’t mean crazy working hours).
- 6+ years of experience as a developer
Reaktor in brief
Reaktor is a hybrid partner for forward-thinking companies and organizations. We reimagine businesses, and design and build tomorrow’s digital products. Our full range of consultancy and agency services include expertise from high level business consultancy to hands-on service and product design and development, to branding and marketing.
We pride ourselves on a culture that is open, respectful and human. Reaktorians are a friendly, curious bunch – in addition to being some of the sharpest minds around. Doing what others consider unrealistic is our bread and butter.
Introduce yourself, tell us your story, hit us up with things like open source projects or your GitHub, GitLab or Bitbucket repository, share whatever you think we’d find interesting. Here’s Adam explaining what you can expect from us when we get back to you.