Do you want to grow and broaden your expertise by working with industry leaders in everything from visionary e-commerce to education, airlines to financial services, and healthcare to the public sector?
We’re looking for a lead digital product designer to join our office in Helsinki.
We value common sense, autonomy and a can-do attitude. We are determined to make our clients shine while we help them to change the world we live in.
As a lead digital product designer at Reaktor, you’ll
Be the keeper of the big picture
Whatever your craft is, you’ll see things come to life and make an impact on people’s daily lives. You are adaptive and thrive in a role without strict boundaries. You don’t shy away from a diverse range of tasks, as sometimes all of the following may take place in one day.
Your daily tasks include:
- Guiding the client and team from the current state of things towards a solution. You know how to concentrate on what is essential at any given moment, and can guide others to do the same. You lead by example
- Working on different levels of abstraction
- Building and nurture relationships with the team and other stakeholders – helping the client evolve their ways of working
- Making sense of our clients’ business goals, challenges and their users’ behaviour, and turning your understanding into great designs that benefit them both
- Flexing your crafts muscles: whether it’s building a functional prototype, pushing pixels in Figma or polishing the finest details of the product demo
- Planning, arranging and facilitating workshops when the situation requires
- Working in small autonomous hybrid teams, facilitating ways of working within the team, and making sure the project meets our client's needs
- Supporting Reaktor’s growth by contributing to our talent growth activities and business development efforts
- Nurturing an ambitious, inclusive, and collaborative design culture inside the company
A person who can make things and make things happen
We’re looking for an empathetic team-player who is driven by positive intent and the principle of charity – and someone who can also embrace change.
To thrive in this position, you’ll need:
- More than 5 years of experience in designing digital products and services for various domains
- To take part in strategic discussions when direction needs to be defined
- To view things holistically and are able to think of a system as a whole, as well as communicate that thinking to other stakeholders and team members
- To understand and apply modern design practices and processes and to take responsibility for design decisions
- To enable an effective feedback process, in both giving and receiving feedback
- Experience in moving plans into actual execution, knowing when to release and how to weed out the unnecessary
- Fluency in English
Our experts are the foundation of our high-quality client work, and your wellbeing is always our utmost priority. You’ll be supported with internal training and events, development discussions, various hobby clubs, and an altogether comprehensive benefit package.
Interested? Drop us a line via the form below and introduce yourself.
If you got interested in working with us at Reaktor, we recommend you also check our other open positions. We’re constantly looking for talents globally, and even if there are no open positions at the moment, we’ll gladly read and consider open applications.
Digital Product Designer
Open application, design
Senior UX Designer
Careers at Reaktor
We are a strategy, design, and technology partner for forward-thinking companies and societies. Our unmatched execution capability is founded in superior technological skills and strong maker culture. If you want to know more about our way of working and culture, read more in the link below.