Growth-minded web analyst
We're looking for a growth-minded web analyst to join our office in Helsinki. You'll help our clients’ business to achieve sustainable growth with the help of data and experimentation.
While we acknowledge that data is a crucial part of our work, it's the analysis and actions taken that separate good from the best. We offer you a seat at the intersection of business and creativity, where mishaps are seen as a starting point of something great rather than a failure.
What we're looking for
A skillful web analyst with a hunger for growth
You want to use data to help our clients’ business to grow, and you have the experience to know that achieving it requires a lot of groundwork and collaboration. As a web analyst, we expect you to:
- Enjoy building tracking and reporting capabilities from the ground up. Tools that you'll be working with include:
- Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Hotjar and Google Data Studio. Experience from other analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics is also a plus.
- Know the process of fruitful A/B testing and the tools that come with it, such as:
- Google Optimize, Optimizely or VWO
- Have excellent analyst skills. Your value comes from understanding the meaning behind the numbers and being ready to take actions based on them.
- Be familiar with the requirements and tasks of modern SEO.
Your experience level may vary: we will adapt the role to suit your skillset and experience. You may be an experienced web analyst with lots of experience, or a developer whose passion has turned towards web analytics more recently.
The crux of the deal is that you are willing and prepared to grow and learn by yourself, while making Reaktor grow and learn from your expertise in the process. You will be part of shaping the future of our Growth Services offering.
What you'll do
Help our clients to level up and grow with the help of analytics and experimentation
As a web analyst at Reaktor, you'll:
- Work in a self-organizing team with leading experts in software development, data science, and service design
- Helping our teams build analytics into our services from the start, rather than fixing it afterwards
- Consult and help clients with building reporting and tracking capabilities
- Help clients and teams in utilizing A/B testing as a tool for growth
- Make sure that the experiences we create are easily found and work efficiently across multiple platforms
What we're like
At Reaktor, we pride ourselves on a culture that is open, respectful, and human. Reaktorians are a friendly, curious bunch – in addition to being some of the sharpest minds around. Here, you'll get to work on meaningful projects and be a part of a unique community of passionate professionals.
We continuously challenge ourselves and our clients to achieve the best possible outcome. Doing what others consider unrealistic is our bread and butter. As a Reaktorian, you get to work in and learn from hybrid teams with experts ranging from engineering to AI, business consulting, design, content and data.