Full stack software developer
Reaktor is a strategy, design, and engineering company based in New York City, Helsinki, Tokyo, and now Amsterdam. We are looking for software developers to join our team in Amsterdam.
Founded in Finland sixteen years ago, the 400 Reaktorians excel in everything from hardcore software development to sophisticated brand and concept design. A growing company fully owned by its employees and chosen as the best workplace in both Finland and Europe, our goal is to bring the most talented people together to help our customers build truly remarkable services.
We’re now looking to hire full-stack developers to work in our project teams in Amsterdam. You will be building world-class services for some of the most well-known brands in the world – AFKLM, HBO, Michael Kors, Supercell, Finnair, you name it.
What we expect from you:
- A ton of skill and wisdom in working with tech that you consider useful. In no particular order, here are some things many of us like: functional programming, Node.js, Clojure, React, Swift, SQL, NoSQL, general bleeding edge stuff
- Passion for agile and lean principles that actually work – in other words, not rituals for rituals’ sake – and solving really hard problems (and doing it with clean code)
- Willingness to be responsible for your work, development and career path. Don’t worry: we’ll have your back in whatever you want to achieve, but it’s up to you to keep the end goal straight
- A genuine will to learn and grow
- A startup-y attitude – think of our Amsterdam squad as a lean startup within an international company. Oh, and in case you’re not in Amsterdam, we’re hiring for our other offices as well
You will be working in a small team of 4-8 experts. We avoid unnecessary hierarchy and focus on fully autonomic teams that accomplish their own goals and make their own decisions.
So please, introduce yourself using the form below. Tell us your story and what you want to accomplish. Details of any open source projects and your GitHub/GitLab/Bitbucket repository will be highly regarded. See what Adam has to say about his experience of interviewing with Reaktor.
Looking forward to hearing from you,