Experienced mobile developer (iOS/Android)
Reaktor is a strategy, design, and engineering company based in New York City, Helsinki, Tokyo, and Amsterdam.
Founded in Finland sixteen years ago, the 400 Reaktorians excel in everything from hardcore software development to sophisticated brand and concept design. A growing company owned by its employees, our goal is to bring the most talented people together to help our customers build truly remarkable services.
We’re now looking to hire mobile developers to work in our project teams in Amsterdam. To work at Reaktor is to create digital services that improve the lives of thousands of consumers every day. Life is short: join us in building the services that make ordinary things like shopping, travelling, and online entertainment an experience.
We avoid unnecessary hierarchy and focus on fully autonomic teams that accomplish their own goals and make their own decisions.
You’ll be working in our customer project teams – the likes of AFKLM, HBO, Michael Kors, Supercell, and Finnair – of 4-8 professionals, building native software for Apple and/or Android devices. Besides mobile phones and tablets, you will also be developing applications for Smart TVs and wearables, such as Apple TV, Android TV, Apple Watch, and Android Wear.
What we expect from you:
- Fluency in at least one the following programming languages: Swift, Kotlin, Objective-C or Java
- Several apps in Apple’s App Store or Google’s Play
- Interest in backend development is considered a bonus
- Passion for agile and lean principles that actually work – in other words, not rituals for rituals’ sake – and solving really hard problems (and doing it with clean code)
- Willingness to be responsible for your work, development and career path. Don’t worry: we’ll have your back in whatever you want to achieve, but it’s up to you to keep the end goal straight
- A startup-y attitude – think of our Amsterdam squad as a lean startup within an international company. Oh, and in case you’re not in Amsterdam, we’re hiring for our other offices as well
So please, introduce yourself using the form below or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us your story and what you want to accomplish. Details of any open source projects and your GitHub/GitLab/Bitbucket repository will be highly regarded. See what Adam has to say about his experience of interviewing with Reaktor.
Looking forward to hearing from you,