New York Technology
Experienced mobile developer (iOS/Android)
Reaktor is a team of designers and engineers that craft digital products and services for diverse clients and industries around the globe, with offices in New York, Helsinki, Amsterdam, Tokyo, Dubai, and Stockholm. Our New York office is a lively group of bright and kind people, who are passionate about doing their best work to solve our clients’ most challenging problems.
We’re looking for experienced mobile developers for our projects in New York. You will be joining one of our teams that are building world-class services for some of the most well-known brands in the world – HBO, Supercell, Finnair, Viacom, adidas, you name it.
We avoid unnecessary hierarchy and focus on small, autonomous teams that accomplish their own goals and make their own decisions, and have enough space and time to continuously inspire each other. Here’s Ana from our Helsinki office talking about humanity, and Miku explaining why autonomy makes for good business.
What we expect from you
- Have strong experience in native development on at least one mobile ecosystem (Apple/Android) as a whole.
- Can develop for both major platforms (iOS, Android) either natively, or using cross-platform tools like Flutter or React Native
- Experienced with all phases of app development – from prototyping to publishing to the App Store or Google Play.
- Appreciation for the fine details of visuals, user interaction, transitions, and everything else that makes an app not just work well but feel great as well.
- Interest and experience in backend development and developing microservices/APIs to provide data for mobile clients.
- Appreciation for agile and lean principles and solving really hard problems with clean code.
- Willingness to be responsible for your work, development and career path. Having said that, don’t worry: we’ll have your back in whatever you want to achieve, but it’s up to you to keep the end goal straight.
What we’ve got for you
- Small, autonomous teams, filled with experts in everything from design, to data science, to business consulting.
- You’ll get to work on projects that aim to affect the everyday lives of millions of people
- Diverse and challenging project work supported by a community of amazing people who you will learn from and will learn from you.
- Experimentation and continuous improvement of our skills and ways of working.
- A dedication to constant evolution (and the occasional revolution).
- A world without a rigid hierarchy—big ideas can come from anyone and anywhere.
Think Reaktor sounds like home? Great. Introduce yourself via the form below. We invite you to share details of any open source projects, your GitHub profile, and most importantly, your personality. Be original, not official.
Our whole NYC team.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability.