Technology New York
Experienced mobile developer (iOS/Android)
Reaktor is a team of technology professionals that craft custom digital products and services for diverse industries and clients worldwide.
We’re looking for experienced mobile developers for our projects in New York. You will be joining one of our teams that are building world-class services for some of the most well-known brands in the world – HBO, Supercell, Finnair, Viacom, adidas, you name it.
Due to COVID-19, we are working remotely and are open to candidates working from anywhere in the US and Canada. Our office in New York's Flatiron district is available for anyone based in NY.
What we expect from you
- Have strong experience in native development on at least one mobile ecosystem (Apple/Android) as a whole.
- Can develop for both major platforms (iOS, Android) either natively, or using cross-platform tools like Flutter or React Native
- Experienced with all phases of app development – from prototyping to publishing to the App Store or Google Play.
- Appreciation for the fine details of visuals, user interaction, transitions, and everything else that makes an app not just work well but feel great as well.
- Interest and experience in backend development and developing microservices/APIs to provide data for mobile clients.
- Appreciation for agile and lean principles and solving really hard problems with clean code.
- Willingness to be responsible for your work, development and career path. Having said that, don’t worry: we’ll have your back in whatever you want to achieve, but it’s up to you to keep the end goal straight.
What we’ve got for you
- Small, autonomous teams, filled with experts in everything from design, to data science, to business consulting.
- You’ll get to work on projects that aim to affect the everyday lives of millions of people
- Diverse and challenging project work supported by a community of amazing people who you will learn from and will learn from you.
- Experimentation and continuous improvement of our skills and ways of working.
- A dedication to constant evolution (and the occasional revolution).
- A world without a rigid hierarchy—big ideas can come from anyone and anywhere.
If reading this gave you butterflies, we hope you apply, no matter what your path here was. We hope you can join our community and help us build a company where everyone can feel proud to belong. Tell us about your past adventures in the world of mobile development, and let us know what you'd love to do in the future. Keep it original rather than official.
At Reaktor, our benefits and perks evolve with our community, and we're always open to new ideas that will support the wellbeing of Reaktorians. Currently, we offer the following perks in the United States:
- A real work-life balance with 40-hour weeks
- Four weeks of paid vacation
- Floating holiday policy – you can choose which holidays you want to recognize
- 16 weeks of fully paid family leave for primary caregivers and up to 8 weeks of fully paid family leave for secondary caregivers
- A community with as much support as your heart desires
- Aetna health, dental and vision plans
- 401K plan with a 6% annual match
- Citi Bike membership and commuting benefits
- A phone of your choice with a phoneline
- Quarterly learning stipends to use on your professional development
- Budget for improving your remote work set up during COVID-19
- Dinners, team outings, company trips, and other opportunities to bond with your teammates
P.S. Listen to our new podcast Fork Pull Merge Push.
Insight, inspiration, and the most mind-bending technical rabbit holes, brought to you biweekly.
If you got interested in working with us at Reaktor, we recommend you also check our other open positions. We’re constantly looking for talents globally, and even if there are no open positions at the moment, we’ll gladly read and consider open applications.
Lead Software Engineer
Lead Product Designer
Senior Software Engineers
Careers at Reaktor
We are a strategy, design, and technology partner for forward-thinking companies and societies. Our unmatched execution capability is founded in superior technological skills and strong maker culture. If you want to know more about our way of working and culture, read more in the link below.