Experienced iOS developer
Reaktor is a strategy, design, and engineering company based in New York City, Helsinki, Tokyo, and Amsterdam.
The company was founded in Finland sixteen years ago, and the Amsterdam team just celebrated it’s first birthday (🎉). The 400 Reaktorians all over the world excel in everything from hardcore software development to sophisticated brand and concept design – our goal is to bring the most talented people together to help our customers build truly remarkable services.
We’re looking to hire iOS developers in our projects in Amsterdam. You will be building world-class services for some of the most well-known brands in the world – AFKLM, HBO, Michael Kors, Supercell, Finnair, you name it.
We avoid unnecessary hierarchy and focus on fully autonomic teams that accomplish their own goals and make their own decisions.
You’ll be working in our customer project teams – the likes of AFKLM, HBO, Michael Kors, Supercell, and Finnair – of 4-8 professionals, building native software for Apple devices. Besides mobile phones and tablets, you will also be developing applications for Smart TVs and wearables, such as Apple TV and Apple Watch.
What we expect from you:
- Fluency in Swift or Objective-C
- Several apps in Apple’s App Store
- Solid experience with developing microservices/APIs on IaaS/PaaS
- Appreciation for agile and lean principles that actually work, and solving really hard problems with clean code
- Willingness to be responsible for your work, development and career path. Having said that, don’t worry: we’ll have your back in whatever you want to achieve, but it’s up to you to keep the end goal straight
- A startup-y attitude, and no, to us that doesn’t mean things like senseless working hours. Just think of our Amsterdam squad as a lean squad within an international company. (And in case you’re not in the Netherlands, we’re hiring for other offices as well)
What we’ve got for you:
- When we hire you, we trust you. That means you call the shots when it comes to selecting your gear, tech, and ways of working
- We try our best to make sure that every morning, you’ll come to work with a smile on your face, feeling like you can make a difference
- Naturally, necessities like equipment and compensation will be taken care of in a manner that all parties maintain said smile
- We promise to send you to the Great White North (Finland) for orientation. There’s a chance we’ll send you somewhere else as well if you like
So please, introduce yourself with the form below or at email@example.com. Tell us your story, hit us up with things like open source projects or your GitHub/GitLab/Bitbucket repository, share whatever you think we’d find interesting. Here’s Adam explaining what you can expect from us when we get back to you.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Your Amsterdam team