Are you looking to craft world-class digital experiences in a company of curious and sharp minds? Does the idea of working with industry leaders from visionary e-commerce to education, airlines to financial services, and healthcare to the public sector give you butterflies? If the answer is yes, we may have a job for you.
We’re looking for digital product designers to join our office in Helsinki.
We value common sense, autonomy and a can-do attitude. We are determined to make our clients shine while we help them change the world we live in.
As a digital product designer at Reaktor, you’ll
Imagine and craft digital products for tomorrow’s world today
We don’t dream about the future, we make it happen. At Reaktor, you’ll work on things that come to life and make an impact on people’s daily lives. You are adaptive and don’t shy away from a diverse range of tasks, as sometimes all of the following may take place in one day.
Your daily tasks include:
- Making sense of our clients’ business goals, challenges and their users’ behaviour, and turning that understanding into detailed designs that benefit them both
- Taking part in user research – observations, user and stakeholder interviews
- Planning, arranging and facilitating workshops
- Working on different levels of abstraction
- Building a backlog of goals and features for the product
- Guiding the client and team from the current state of things towards a solution
- Flexing craft muscles:
- Articulating your thinking in a very low fidelity manner (be it sketching, white board or lego blocks)
- Building functional prototypes based on research findings
- Creating designs using modern tools to produce interactive prototypes and user flows
- Polishing the finest details of a product demo
- Respecting accessibility guidelines and having a solid knowledge of UX patterns and cornerstones
- Creating design systems that are scalable, modular and updatable
- Working comfortably with remote tools and set ups
A person who can make things and make things happen
We’re looking for an empathetic team-player who is driven by positive intent and the principle of charity – and someone who can also embrace change.
To thrive in this position, you’ll need:
- More than 4 years of experience in designing digital products and services
- Experience in working as a member of an agile, autonomous cross-functional teams
- To understand and apply modern design practices and processes
- To keep focus on what is essential at the given situation, and guide others to do the same
- To take responsibility for design decisions and presenting them to the client
- To be able to communicate and iterate the prototypes with the team and the client
- To test the designs with users early and enable an effective feedback process, in both giving and receiving feedback
- Experience in moving plans into actual execution, knowing when to release and how to weed out the unnecessary
- Fluency in English
Our experts are the foundation of our high-quality client work, and your wellbeing is always our utmost priority. You’ll be supported with internal training and events, development discussions, various hobby clubs, and an altogether comprehensive benefit package.
Interested? Drop us a line via the form below and introduce yourself. Please include your portfolio – when recruiting, we are looking for relevance, approach, knowledge and skills relevant for the job.
Please note that the application period for this role ends on January 16th 2022.
If you got interested in working with us at Reaktor, we recommend you also check our other open positions. We’re constantly looking for talents globally, and even if there are no open positions at the moment, we’ll gladly read and consider open applications.
Open application, design
Lead Digital Product Designer
Senior UX Designer
Careers at Reaktor
We are a strategy, design, and technology partner for forward-thinking companies and societies. Our unmatched execution capability is founded in superior technological skills and strong maker culture. If you want to know more about our way of working and culture, read more in the link below.