Are you looking to craft world-class digital experiences in a company of curious and sharp minds? Does the idea of working with industry leaders from visionary e-commerce to education, airlines to financial services, and healthcare to the public sector give you butterflies? If the answer is yes, we may have a job for you.
We’re looking for digital product designers to join our office in Helsinki.
We value common sense, autonomy and a can-do attitude. We are determined to make our clients shine while we help them change the world we live in.
As a digital product designer at Reaktor, you’ll
Imagine and craft digital products for tomorrow’s world today
We don’t dream about the future, we make it happen. At Reaktor, you’ll work on things that come to life and make an impact on people’s daily lives. You are adaptive and don’t shy away from a diverse range of tasks, as sometimes all of the following may take place in one day.
Your daily tasks include:
- Making sense of our clients’ business goals, challenges and their users’ behaviour, and turning that understanding into detailed designs that benefit them both
- Taking part in user research – observations, user and stakeholder interviews
- Planning, arranging and facilitating workshops
- Building a backlog of goals and features for the product
- Guiding the client and team from the current state of things towards a solution
- Flexing craft muscles:
- Creating designs using modern tools to produce interactive prototypes and user flows
- Respecting accessibility guidelines and having a solid knowledge of UX patterns and cornerstones
- Creating design systems that are scalable, modular and updatable
- Working comfortably with remote tools and set ups
A person who can make things and make things happen
We’re looking for an empathetic team-player who is driven by positive intent and the principle of charity – and someone who can also embrace change.
To thrive in this position, you’ll need:
- More than 4 years of experience in designing digital products and services (preferably in a design consultancy or as an in-house designer)
- Experience in working as a member of an agile, autonomous cross-functional teams
- To take responsibility for design decisions and presenting them to the client
- To test the designs with users early and enable an effective feedback process, in both giving and receiving feedback
- Fluency in English
Why join us?
For two decades, we’ve been developing qualities and capabilities for adapting, reacting, and supporting change – building Reaktor to hold up in a fast-paced environment while ensuring the well-being of our people.
While working at Reaktor, we’ll provide you with:
- The freedom to impact how you work. Your team chooses the approach, technologies, and methodologies you think will work best in any given situation.
- A community with as much support as your heart desires
- A team that’s not only experienced but considerate as well. Your coworkers are likely as experienced as you are, and they all want you to succeed.
- A sustainable work-life balance and support for your daily life outside of work (free moving day, moving van & other cars to loan for free, sick child care services, office space to use for your private events, etc.).
- An opportunity to grow as a professional. We offer +35 internal training events on average every month, +15 community events, and several 15-minute coffee breaks to discuss hot topics in tech and design.
- A possibility to take part in longer academy-like studies like leading a team, delivering challenging projects, Cloud Academy, Mobile Academy, GraphQL Academy, UX Academy, and much more.
- 300+ hobby clubs from winter swimming and running to knitting and archery that bring people together outside (and sometimes inside) of office hours. Many of these are supported by Reaktor.
In addition to our culture perks, we’re offering you an extensive benefit package including the following and more:
- Extended healthcare services, with broad-spectrum specialist services included
- Dental care up to 250€/year
- 300€/year for exercise and relaxation
- 200€/month lunch benefit on top of your salary
- Travel and health insurance
- Company shares
- Bicycle benefit and commuting benefits
- Subsidized massages
- A phone of your choice with a phone subscription
- Internet subscription of your choice
- State-of-the-art working equipment you pick yourself
- A programme to support Open Source work
- Support for possible relocations and help to acquire a residence permit if needed
So tell us, potential future colleague: what kind of design talent do you represent, and what would you like to do at Reaktor?
Drop us a line via the form below and introduce yourself. Please include your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile, and a link to a personal website or portfolio – when recruiting, we are looking for relevance, approach, knowledge and skills relevant for the job.
We would love to hear about a project that meant a lot to you – what was your role in it, what problem were you trying to tackle, and what was the outcome? This will help us in figuring out your possible role with us as well as your areas of interest. Here you can find some tips for polishing your portfolio.
If you got interested in working with us at Reaktor, we recommend you also check our other open positions. We’re constantly looking for talents globally, and even if there are no open positions at the moment, we’ll gladly read and consider open applications.
Lead Digital Product Designer
Junior UX/UI Designer
Careers at Reaktor
We are a strategy, design, and technology partner for forward-thinking companies and societies. Our unmatched execution capability is founded in superior technological skills and strong maker culture. If you want to know more about our way of working and culture, read more in the link below.