- Want to spend your days writing both long and short-form?
- Looking to combine your love for storytelling with your enthusiasm for technology?
- Know how to both fill in a brief but also bring in fresh ideas?
Our award-winning tech community is looking for an English native-level Writer / Copywriter to join our global marketing and communications team as a maternity leave substitute until December 2022.
Your location can be in our Helsinki, Amsterdam or New York office.
At its core, Reaktor is a technology company that helps ambitious organisations become digital leaders. From premium software development to digital transformation, our global community of experts does it all – here are some of our most recent digital ventures to give you an idea of what that means.
As a Writer / Copywriter at Reaktor, you will
Turn ideas into inspiring, persuasive stories and action
In more concrete terms, your job is to:
- Work together with our in-house communications and marketing teams, Reaktor’s experts, and clients to craft blog posts, case studies, social media copy, sales material, press pitches, and more
- Look after the whole content lifecycle: ideate, interview, write, edit, publish and evaluate written works in English
- Be responsible for maintaining Reaktor’s content strategy and editorial calendar, while bringing in current affairs topics and turning ad hoc opportunities to wins
- Track and analyze publishing and platform analytics to better understand how content delivers on set goals and objectives
A skillful collaborator looking to take their skills to new heights – and help others do the same
What you’ll need to thrive with us:
- Experience in creating, editing, and publishing diverse written content
- Native English or ILR level 5 English skills, with other languages a plus
- Know-how of communications, marketing, content creation processes and management, thought leadership, and business
- A curious, journalistic mind with a demonstrated ability to take initiatives from ideas all the way to publishing
- Great collaboration skills and an ability to help your team improve: we share what we know and learn, help others, learn from our peers, and ask for help when needed
- It’s also a plus if you understand digital technologies, modern CRM and CMS, social media platforms, SEO, and analytics tools
What we’ll offer you:
- Competitive pay
- Hybrid working model of both in-office and remote
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Ambitious working environment with a global, multidisciplinary team
- Internal training and events, development discussions
- Various hobby clubs and get-togethers within the Reaktor community
Drop us a line via the form below and introduce yourself. Please include your CV and 3 to 5 pieces of your work that you think we should see from you. Please apply latest 23rd of January Note that we will start interviews already during the application period. The position is a temporary until end of December 2022, with possibility for continuation.
Location for the job can be in our Helsinki, Amsterdam or New York office. For this job we do not offer relocation help. The start is immediately or as negotiated, when we find a suitable candidate.
Careers at Reaktor
We are a strategy, design, and technology partner for forward-thinking companies and societies. Our unmatched execution capability is founded in superior technological skills and strong maker culture. If you want to know more about our way of working and culture, read more in the link below.