Helsinki Software Development
(Cloud) DevOps engineer
We’re looking for a DevOps engineer to join our Helsinki office. Your job will be to work in a software development team with emphasis on infrastructure and automation.
If you think that “if it can be documented, it can be automated” and hate repetitive work, you’re just what we’re looking for. You also know how to design and implement continuous integration/delivery pipelines that make application developers smile every time they use git push.
At Reaktor, we constantly challenge ourselves and our clients to achieve the best possible outcome. You’ll get to work on meaningful projects and be a part of a unique community of passionate professionals. We’re all about setting you up to succeed.
What you’ll do
Your job is to make sure that cloud infrastructure is well designed and all automation is in place.
What the role entails:
- Working in a software development team with a focus on devops work:
- Automating infrastructure
- Developing tools for application developers
- Helping application developers with devops related work
- Making sure that automation, monitoring and all associated processes are providing the best possible feedback and ROI to all stakeholders
- Being a pillar of professionalism who ensures that automation, metrics, logs etc. are easily accessible, especially when the project is handed over
What we’re looking for
A DevOps engineer at Reaktor makes sure that the software development process is smooth as silk
As a DevOps engineer, you:
- Are able to script with at least one programming language (Python, Perl, Ruby, etc.)
- Have knowledge of at least some devops tools (Terraform, Jenkins, Ansible, Salt, etc.)
- Have experience in setting up automation pipelines in software development teams
- Have experience with at least one cloud provider (AWS, Azure, GCP etc.)
- Have interest and/or experience in agile software development and team work
What we offer
- A cooperative, supportive and friendly community of world-class experts
- Meaningful, pioneering projects with interesting clients
- The freedom to shape and develop your own role – and the support needed to get there
- Continuous training and coaching possibilities
- A workplace where you can truly feel at home
- A healthy balance between work and free time
- Interest groups and clubs by Reaktorians, for Reaktorians
What we’re like
We pride ourselves on a culture that is open, respectful and human. Reaktorians are a friendly, curious bunch – in addition to being some of the sharpest minds around. Doing what others consider unrealistic is our bread and butter.
We work together with our clients to set our projects up for success and help their organizations adapt and remain ahead in a world that is increasingly complex. As a Reaktorian you get to work in and learn from hybrid teams, with experts ranging from engineering to AI, business consulting, design, content and data.