(Cloud) DevOps engineer
We’re looking for a DevOps engineer to join our Helsinki office. Your job will be to work in a software development team with emphasis on infrastructure and automation.
If you think that “if it can be documented, it can be automated” and hate repetitive work, you’re just what we’re looking for. You also know how to design and implement continuous integration/delivery pipelines that make application developers smile every time they use git push.
What you’ll do
Your job is to make sure that cloud infrastructure is well designed and all automation is in place.
What the role entails:
- Working in a software development team with a focus on devops work:
- Automating infrastructure
- Developing tools for application developers
- Helping application developers with devops related work
- Making sure that automation, monitoring and all associated processes are providing the best possible feedback and ROI to all stakeholders
- Being a pillar of professionalism who ensures that automation, metrics, logs etc. are easily accessible, especially when the project is handed over
What we’re looking for
A DevOps engineer at Reaktor makes sure that the software development process is smooth as silk
As a DevOps engineer, you:
- Are able to script with at least one programming language (Python, Perl, Ruby, etc.)
- Have knowledge of at least some devops tools (Terraform, Jenkins, Ansible, Salt, etc.)
- Have experience in setting up automation pipelines in software development teams
- Have experience with at least one cloud provider (AWS, Azure, GCP etc.)
- Have interest and/or experience in agile software development and team work
Interested? Drop us a line via the form below and introduce yourself!
P.S. Listen to our new podcast Fork Pull Merge Push.
Insight, inspiration, and the most mind-bending technical rabbit holes, brought to you biweekly.
If you got interested in working with us at Reaktor, we recommend you also check our other open positions. We’re constantly looking for talents globally, and even if there are no open positions at the moment, we’ll gladly read and consider open applications.
Senior Web Developer
Software Developer – Join our remote Reaktor office in Finland
(Cloud) DevOps engineer
Careers at Reaktor
We are a strategy, design, and technology partner for forward-thinking companies and societies. Our unmatched execution capability is founded in superior technological skills and strong maker culture. If you want to know more about our way of working and culture, read more in the link below.