Business Development Director
Reaktor is a strategy, design, and engineering company based in Dubai, Amsterdam, New York City, Helsinki and Tokyo. We are now looking for a Business Development Director to join our team in Dubai.
Reaktor was founded in Finland nineteen years ago, and the Dubai operations started in the beginning of 2017. Your 500 future colleagues all over the world excel in everything from hardcore software development to sophisticated brand and concept design. We are also innovating in the education field.
Our humble goal is to bring the most talented people together to help our customers build truly remarkable services. In order to do that, we’re looking to hire a Business Development Director to care for our growing teams and clientele.
Your top priority will be taking care of business development in its many forms: smelling growth opportunities, expanding our network, generate new leads as well as participating in contract negotiations.
What we expect from you:
- Over 5 years experience in IT industries, consultancies or creative agencies.
- Understand client needs and the KPIs that drive them. Look for the reasons behind client desires to find solutions that will help them reach their goals.
- Create and present proposals that help clients reach their goals — including needed research, design, and development phases; schedule; cost; process; and the value of each activity.
- Constantly analyze and improve our sales process and funnel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially communicating complex topics in simple ways. Arabic is a plus.
- Experience with digital product development, design-thinking and project planning and delivery.
- Able to draft a business development strategy including inbound and outbound lead generation.
- Experience in the Middle East region.
What we’re offering to you:
- When we hire you, we trust you. That means you call the shots when it comes to pretty much everything, from deciding how we should expand the business to selecting your ways of working.
- A chance to work with renowned global and local brands and some of the most talented tech professionals, building services for the next generation.
- The chance to shape a company culture based on Nordic work values. We are building together an open, honest, positive environment with good work-life balance.
This Position Is for You if:
- You are humble, modest, curious, always asking questions, and always learning.
- You are a people person and value trying to deeply understand others and develop relationships.
- You find taking on multiple types of responsibilities a welcome challenge and want to help grow our business in Dubai.
- Your idea of leadership is making those around you better and achieving goals collectively.