At Reaktor MEA, we are helping our clients to embark on data enablement journey by building strategies, improving processes and running hands-on modelling projects.
If you have experience with AI, including building ML or DL models, data team organization, finding data-related opportunities and love to explain to people what AI is all about and how to put it to work, we’d like to have you join our team. You will get to work with an innovative company, with great teammates, and have a lot of fun helping our customers.
- A successful candidate will be a person who enjoys working with customers to dive deep into data, doing analysis, providing guidelines, building strategies, discovering root causes, and designing long-term solutions.
- Assist customers by being able to deliver AI/ML/DL project from beginning to end, including understanding business requirements, developing architecture, aggregating data, exploring data, building & validating predictive models, and deploying completed models to deliver business impact.
- Be able to help clients launch data-driven business by creating frameworks, designing target processes, identify organizational structures.
- Analyze business pain points, conduct interviews with stakeholders, design and develop solutions.
- Assisting customers to envision and architect solutions involving AI/ML to address today and tomorrow’s business problems.
- Built machine learning models from scratch, both POC and production stages.
- A bachelor’s Degree in (Computer Science, Mathematics) or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of industry or big4 consulting experience in predictive modeling, data science, and analysis
- Experience in managing AI/ML program at a large enterprise
- Experience with programming languages, such as Python
- Familiarity with using data visualization tools
- Ability to develop experimental and analytic plans for data modeling processes, use of strong baselines, ability to accurately determine cause and effect relations
- Strong knowledge and experience of Python or R, strong SQL
- Big3 experience and proven track record of helping customers with their AI needs
- Experience with cloud technologies
- Business analysis background, including business case building