Our Tokyo office is looking for a design-oriented account manager to seek out and nurture new accounts, understand client needs and propose solutions combining design and technology, as well as help grow our business in Japan.
- Be the face of Reaktor toward new and existing clients. Build and maintain relationships with client stakeholders as well as our partner, Hakuhodo.
- Facilitate meetings and workshops. Ensure that meetings drive toward meaningful outcomes and stakeholders feel satisfied and clear about next steps.
- Understand client needs and the KPIs that drive them. Look for the reasons behind client desires to find solutions that will help them reach their goals.
- Create and present proposals that help clients reach their goals — including needed research, design, and development phases; schedule; cost; process; and the value of each activity and choosing Reaktor.
- Constantly analyze and improve our sales process and funnel.
- Proactively resolve blockers during projects and find ways in which our project teams can operate more smoothly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially communicating complex topics in simple ways.
- Understanding of and experience with Design-Thinking, digital product development, and project planning.
- Over 5 years experience in creative agencies, IT industries or consultancies.
- Native or fluent Japanese and business-level English.
- The ability to “Wow” clients.
This Position Is for You if:
- You live by feedback that is both early and often.
- You are a people person and value trying to deeply understand others and develop relationships.
- You take ownership of observed bottlenecks and issues and act on them.
- You are comfortable in unclear situations — finding projects to take on, dividing them into tasks to be done, and asking others to help.
- You find taking on multiple types of responsibilities a welcome challenge and want to help grow our business in Japan.
- Your idea of leadership is making those around you better and achieving goals collectively.
- You are humble, modest, curious, always asking questions, and always learning.
Reaktor is a creative digital product studio. We help enterprises design and build digital services through a user-driven, agile approach. Founded in Helsinki, we now have 450 Reaktorians around the world with locations in New York, Amsterdam, Dubai and Tokyo.
Our Tokyo team is a family of 13 global professionals in engineering, design and business strategy. While we are dedicated to our crafts, we strongly encourage making work enjoyable and supporting a healthy work-life balance. It’s not uncommon to play a round of video games in the evening or go picnicking by the Tamagawa River on the weekend. We believe that quality in our work comes from a mixture of experience, passion for the job, strong interpersonal connections, and a healthy lifestyle.
Working hours are flexible. We provide a place to nurture your skills, gain a global perspective and an opportunity to help shape the culture and environment of our office.
If you believe you are the person we’re looking for, introduce yourself. Tell us your story and send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can’t wait to hear from you!