We are looking for an Account Manager to join our Amsterdam office which has been officially certified as a Great Place to Work! As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for driving world class projects and accounts. You will work with developers, consultants, designers, strategists and creatives to ensure excellence in thinking and execution across various clients with a focus on Retail in Europe and globally.
What will your day look like?
You will be a connecting link for the team navigating between client business and project subject matter, identifying and taking control of challenges and opportunities. Your day-to-day may involve looking after multiple clients and projects at the same time as well as recognising new business opportunities with existing clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building good relationships with both the clients and teams you’ll be responsible for
- Looking after the client’s interests as well as those of the team and trying to balance the needs on both sides
- Taking care of any possible escalations whenever something comes up
- Working on pitches and proposals: you will work together with our strategists, designers, creatives, developers and/or consultants
- Setting up and communicating scopes, schedules and budgets for various sized projects, ranging from product development to strategic or creative work
- Making sure projects run smoothly from start to finish: they are on time, allocations and budget health is tracked
- Recognizing and acting on new business opportunities
- Have 5+ years of experience working with EU businesses on digital projects
- Have a deep understanding of the current technical and digital consulting business landscape
- Know how to set up programs and collaboration models for longer term clients together with the business team and project team(s)
- Are capable of working with different project management tools and software
- Have experience in product development and delivery management
- Have been exposed to working with agile project management methodologies
- Can help make decisions using strategic business thinking
The requirements listed in this job description are guidelines, not hard and fast rules. You don’t have to satisfy every requirement or meet every qualification listed. If your skills are transferable and you are in the ballpark with the experience we are asking for, please apply. Applying allows you to be considered.
Diversity, equity and inclusion
We are looking to hire, train, compensate and promote people from all backgrounds and walks of life fairly and equally to build the digital future together. You can take a look at Reaktor’s initiatives and actions here and check out Reaktorians’ thoughts on how the tech industry could be a better ally to women.
What’s in it for you?
Salary: €70 000 – €90 000 a year (incl. holiday allowance)
- Reaktor Amsterdam office has a unique vibe, being a lively mix of 26 nationalities.
- Work trips to Reaktor EU offices
- Work computer and phone of your choice
- Phone subscription
- Home internet expenses coverage
- Extended health insurance
- Healthy and not-so-healthy snacks and drinks at the office
- Regular team activities, hobby clubs and get-togethers
- Compensation of self-development activities (courses, conferences, certifications, etc.) – self development budget of minimum €1000 per year
- Company trips twice a year
Relocation: If you are not based in Amsterdam, we can help with relocation within the EU but, unfortunately, we don’t provide visa support for this role.
💻 We’ll start with a brief video chat, just to say hi. Hi!
👋🏽 Then we’ll get to know you a bit better. We call this the Attitude interview.
😎 Next up is a Skills round.
📃 Finally, the closing interview. Here we discuss practicalities and make you an offer we hope you can’t refuse.
❤️ You’re in!
So, dear future colleague, we can’t wait to hear from you! Apply below👇🏽
If you got interested in working with us at Reaktor, we recommend you also check our other open positions. We’re constantly looking for talents globally, and even if there are no open positions at the moment, we’ll gladly read and consider open applications.
Senior Product Designer
Careers at Reaktor
We are a strategy, design, and technology partner for forward-thinking companies and societies. Our unmatched execution capability is founded in superior technological skills and strong maker culture. If you want to know more about our way of working and culture, read more in the link below.