Reaktor is a strategy, design, and engineering company based in Amsterdam, New York City, Helsinki, Tokyo and Dubai. We are now looking for an account manager to join our team in Amsterdam.
Reaktor was founded in Finland eighteen years ago, and the Amsterdam team recently celebrated its first birthday (🎉). Your 500 future colleagues all over the world excel in everything from hardcore software development to sophisticated brand and concept design.
Our humble goal is to bring the most talented people together to help our customers build truly remarkable services. In order to do that, we’re looking to hire an account manager to care for our growing teams and clientele.
So! If you’re a project lead, ready to do your best work with the brightest minds in tech, read on. We have a spot open in the shape of you.
Your top priorities will be taking care of the people in our teams and customer relationship management in its many forms: smelling growth opportunities, taking care of people in your teams, expanding our network, participating in contract negotiations, as well as light but relevant reporting.
And please note: As our business happens in Amsterdam, also you need to live here or nearby.
What we expect from you:
- Experience in several major projects, successful and unsuccessful – we’d love to hear about both. Experience in working with a cross-disciplinary team is crucial, experience in working with highly creative and autonomous individuals is major bonus.
- Warm heart and authentic interest in people’s wellbeing around you.
- A compelling, social personality, driven with a healthy hunger for personal development. Mingling energizes you, you’re comfortable taking a seat at the very middle of a dinner table, you liked getting in front of the class at school…that type of thing.
- Project management skill: the ability to be systematic and organized as well as get things done.
- Excellent written and spoken English. (Our team is currently boasting 11 nationalities and, well, it is Amsterdam, so this requirement probably goes without saying. Extra punten als je Nederlands spreekt.)
- A startup-y attitude. To us, that does NOT mean things like senseless working hours. Just think of our Amsterdam squad as a lean, startup-y office within an international company. Help is always given to those who ask for it ⚡
- Presentation skills (public speaking, storytelling) are a major plus, along with the ability to build your own decks and get your message through.
What we’re offering to you:
- When we hire you, we trust you. That means you call the shots when it comes to selecting your gear, tech, and ways of working.
- Freedom from constantly trying to climb the corporate ladder: flat out, we don’t have one.
- Results are rewarded, and going forward professionally is dependant on your own willingness to keep learning new things.
- A chance to work with renowned global brands and the most talented tech professionals, building services for the next generation.
- A Nordic work culture: an open, honest, positive environment with very good employment benefits. We will also send you to the Great White North (Finland) for orientation.
- An environment where you don’t need to wear a work mask. We want you as a whole and appreciate diversity, individuality and peculiar personalities
So please, all our opportunity spotters out there: introduce yourself with the form below or at email@example.com. Tell us your story and share whatever you think we’d find interesting. Here’s Adam to tell you what you can expect from us when we get back to you.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
With 💖: your Amsterdam team